Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam results help.....

• 14-09-2013 5:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi I just received my repeat exam results, I was wondering on gcd's website what an F* means as opposed to just F without an asterisks ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58 ✭✭TimotiSt

According to the Exams office, it's the same as F; the * is used for internal notation by staff.

Tamas (who works at GCD, but not in the Exams office)

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Jordans n Timbs

TimotiSt wrote: »
    According to the Exams office, it's the same as F; the * is used for internal notation by staff.

Tamas (who works at GCD, but not in the Exams office)

Thanks. I was thinking the result would be subject to review based on how close it was to a pass.

Even though I passed the exam but failed the assignment by a fraction, i did have to repeat the failed assignment, i guess what im asking is in your experience do you think they'd allow me carry it into next year ?

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58 ✭✭TimotiSt

Sorry, I've no idea. But you can always contact your CA, lecturer or the exams office, it never hurts to ask.

Tamas

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Jordans n Timbs

Thanks. Will do.

Advertisement