Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Please welcome ...

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Despite Kess having some glaring downfalls(being a Liverpool fan), he is an excellent choice and don't see how anyone could think otherwise.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,702 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

eagle eye wrote: »
    Stay classy? I just gave my opinion and I'm well entitled to do that.

It's a welcome thread, not Feedback. If you can't say something positive stay out of the thread. If you wish to discuss this further PM me and do not derail this thread any more

• Registered Users Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Soups123

Great choice, fair and honest poster. Has popped into our team thread regularly over the summer and always talked sense!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭cathalio11

Welcome!

Advertisement