Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco delivery

Options
  • 14-09-2013 11:35am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭

My delivery slot has come and gone but no delivery, I realize it's early yet but I have to go out soon. It's only my second time ordering so not sure how common this is, and from searching online it seems not altogether uncommon for deliveries to never show up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Phone them. Their customer care number is on the email.

They will update you on delivery and at least refund the delivery charge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Pinklady11

Only once in the 2 years I've been using their delivery service was my shopping late and the driver phoned me to let me know...they were short a driver that day.

I would call the customer service to see whats going on. I'm sure they will compensate you in some form for the inconvenience. I find them quite good in that sense when any mistakes have been made with my shopping.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

All is well, delivery turned up not long after posting.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

All is well, delivery turned up not long after posting.:)

Make sure at the vet least you are refunded the delivery cost.

Complain to the Tesco helpline number, the have given out discounts on you next order if you at put out enough.

Its bad enough having to wait for the 2 hours with out being delayed and not calling, did the driver even apologise?

Advertisement