Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Application Process!

Options
  • 14-09-2013 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

What is the application process for getting an IEC visa? Is it better doing it yourself or through the likes of Usit? How long do you have after getting the visa to activate it?

And what are the fees?

Thanks. Couldn't find any solid info on any.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Have you tried either of the Two MEGA THREADS (I put it in caps to highlight how "Mega" they are!) at the top of the forum?
    Hapes of info/advice etc etc there for each phase of the application process.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭iDann

Panthro wrote: »
    Have you tried either of the Two MEGA THREADS (I put it in caps to highlight how "Mega" they are!) at the top of the forum?
    Hapes of info/advice etc etc there for each phase of the application process.

Had a look but their hard to find, I'll have another look now! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

I'd suggest a sticky thread with relevant links to wesbites such as IEC and moving2canada, where people can look up basic faq and info.

Those megathreads are really a nightmare when trying to find a specific answer.

Advertisement