Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D-Link DIR-857?

Options
  • 14-09-2013 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

hey guys,
    you gave me grate advice before so i thought id ask a simple question on your end, i am thinking of getting this router D-Link DIR-857 HD,i can get i for a very reasonable price, i have two xbox'es wii u and laptops all on the go, i have standard upc modem, thompson i think, my question is would this work well with the upc modem i have, or would i not get the maximum benfit of having this blazing fast router, i assume i would have to connect it to the thompson i have? but would this kill performance?
    thanks for your help!

here's the link http://www.dlink.com/us/en/home-solutions/connect/routers/dir-857-dualband-hd-media-router

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Performance dosn't seem to be great, no external aerials, runs hot. Better get the new ASUS Gigabit-WLAN router.

Advertisement