Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any special offers

Options
  • 14-09-2013 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

I am moving house. Have been with eircom for phone/bb for 4 years. What can you do for me in terms of a deal.

I had quite a few problems getting set up in this house last year by the way. It took two months to um find my line and get service installed. a/c 77269015.

Moving out Oct 1st to new address. If you want to keep me let me know what you can offer. PM or phone contact is fine.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

percy212 wrote: »
    I am moving house. Have been with eircom for phone/bb for 4 years. What can you do for me in terms of a deal.

I had quite a few problems getting set up in this house last year by the way. It took two months to um find my line and get service installed. a/c 77269015.

Moving out Oct 1st to new address. If you want to keep me let me know what you can offer. PM or phone contact is fine.
    Hi percy212

I'm unable to offer you a package or deal from here however I've contacted accounts who have advised me that they would be happy to discuss a cheaper plan for your new address should you wish to contact them on free phone 1901 (option 4 and then 3)

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭percy212

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

percy212 wrote: »
    Thanks

No worries percy212

Thanks

Al

Advertisement