Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RGH, Bad dashboard flash

• 14-09-2013 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

So I am a layman to console modding. I have a RGH slim console with trinity mobo. I attempted to update my dashboard but things went wrong.

I used xebuild GUI to guild the image, using my already saved original nand and cpu key.

Used xell to update. Flashing went well. Rebooted the console and suddenly my whole life starting flashing before my eyes. first thing i noticed was the heat sink noise, then the red dot and error 72. I could still enter xell.

After 3-4 attempts at flashing different dashboard versions, now no display when I try booting with the eject button. Though the green ring flashes and green dot is there. However, normal boot goes straight to e72.

Is there anything you guys suggest. i would appreciate any help in this regard

Cheers mates

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

You've done something wrong. An E72 is usually a bad flash and since you've hosed Xellous as well it'll have to go to a modder who can solder in a nand reader and write the nand directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭kayser

Check your pm mate.

Advertisement