Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sunderland Vs Arsenal - Setanta Sports - 15:00

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

Rowan Atkinson came up big there. One of the worst and most bizarre decisions I have seen in a very long time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

FearDark wrote: »
    3-1 to Arsenal

Finally got a match prediction right :D

Too bad I put them down as winning 4-1 in my accumulator today :(

Soups123 wrote: »
    The ref really didnt help with the disallowed goal, shocking decision

To be fair to Sunderland it was terrible refereeing. That goal that would have made it 2-2 should have stood. That said Arsenal should have been out of sight the first half. Those who had Ozil on their FF team will be cursing Walcott for his casual finishing

To be fair to Sunderland it was terrible refereeing. That goal that would have made it 2-2 should have stood. That said Arsenal should have been out of sight the first half. Those who had Ozil on their FF team will be cursing Walcott for his casual finishing
    Difference is that Arsenal weren't miles ahead because they didn't finish chances, Sunderland didn't equalise through no fault of their own. Big lump of luck for Arsenal today regardless of possession or shots, will take it though.

Difference is that Arsenal weren't miles ahead because they didn't finish chances, Sunderland didn't equalise through no fault of their own. Big lump of luck for Arsenal today regardless of possession or shots, will take it though.

+1

Better to be lucky then defeated. Ozil was super. If he picked himself on his FF team he should be killing Theo for those missed chances he left on a plate for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

cant see how Gardner doesnt start for Sunderland?

Raf32 wrote: »

Di Canio is a bit of an idiot. Fair enough getting shot of MO'N if your getting someone better in but FFS Sunderland....Paolo di Canio??? A league 2 manager who walked out on Swindon...that was his only experience to date.

Di Canio is a bit of an idiot. Fair enough getting shot of MO'N if your getting someone better in but FFS Sunderland....Paolo di Canio??? A league 2 manager who walked out on Swindon...that was his only experience to date.

Agreed, they have potential but under him they will be relegated, no doubt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Raf32 wrote: »

Honestly, he's crap. A headless chicken who will always do something stupid to put us on the back foot such as picking up a ridiculous yellow card 5 or 10 minutes in which he then becomes completely ineffective. He scores penalties which bumps his stats a bit but apart from that he's rubbish and not improving on players like him this summer is why we're in the position we are.

In fairness he's better than Vaughan and Larsson but that's not really a compliment.

• Advertisement

Paully D wrote: »
    Honestly, he's crap. A headless chicken who will always do something stupid to put us on the back foot such as picking up a ridiculous yellow card 5 or 10 minutes in which he then becomes completely ineffective. He scores penalties which bumps his stats a bit but apart from that he's rubbish and not improving on players like him this summer is why we're in the position we are.

In fairness he's better than Vaughan and Larsson but that's not really a compliment.

Ah right i rarely get to see him, just always seems to have decent stats. I think Larsson is a good tidy player, should be in or very close the starting team. Giaccherini was a big loss for yee today i feel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Di Canio:
    "my only mistake was telling the ref that if he wanted to do the perfect job he only had to send me off. He sent me off."

Richard Keys on Twitter:
    Just heard Martin Atkinson failed his fitness test for the elite group of UEFA refs last week. Maybe that's why he couldn't keep up today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

The Premier League get the result they wanted.

EDIT - Inappropriate word removed at the request of the moderators.

What on earth are you on about?

Premier League couldn't give a monkeys if Arsenal win, lose or draw away at Sunderland.

I've seen some ridiculous posts on these forums but this is most certainly the stupidest of the lot.

What on earth are you on about?

Premier League couldn't give a monkeys if Arsenal win, lose or draw away at Sunderland.

I've seen some ridiculous posts on these forums but this is most certainly the stupidest of the lot.

Yep, it was a stupid post made in the heat of the moment. I laughed when I looked at it after I had calmed down earlier. Match threads are probably not the best place to vent :pac:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Yep, it was a stupid post made in the heat of the moment. I laughed when I looked at it after I had calmed down earlier. Match threads are probably not the best place to vent :pac:
    You're a good man, Paully D.

I'd have been bulling had it happened to my team too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement