Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unwanted addon on my new bill

Options
  • 14-09-2013 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I signed up to eFibre and got my first bill and there's an eTalk Off Peak addon which I never agreed to! I don't want this on my contract and want it removed from my first bill ASAP.

PM me for my account number.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hey,

I signed up to eFibre and got my first bill and there's an eTalk Off Peak addon which I never agreed to! I don't want this on my contract and want it removed from my first bill ASAP.

PM me for my account number.
    Hi georgiecasey

This is a requirement for efibre service and included in the monthly efibre charges. If you wish to discuss this please contact efibre accounts on free phone 1901.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

I was never told this when signing up! I don't know how many times I said, so my total bill is €60 a month and she said Yes. I had my phone calls recorded only I lost the phone. I rang 1901 there and some Indian lad was going around in circles saying this is for 6 months but I think he was dodging my question. 

Do I have to have etalk addon as part of the package for the duration the contract?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

I was never told this when signing up! I don't know how many times I said, so my total bill is €60 a month and she said Yes. I had my phone calls recorded only I lost the phone. I rang 1901 there and some Indian lad was going around in circles saying this is for 6 months but I think he was dodging my question. 

Do I have to have etalk addon as part of the package for the duration the contract?
    Hi georgiecasey

The etalk is not an add on and is actually part of the €60.

For clarification of the bill you are refering to please contact accounts on 1901.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Advertisement