Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365

Options
  • 14-09-2013 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I seen a job advertised for a Mortgage Support Associate with B365. Im currently working an admin job on min wage, just wondering what B365 pays per hour?

Also i heard BOI pays for you to do the QFA exams? I was planning on doing these exams myself so if an employer was willing to pay for them it would be a great help money wise.

Regards Jeff

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Off hand from what I remember from when I had an interview with them, 11.25 an hour,
    Didn't take the job in the end was I was offered a perm position with another company, versus 6 month contract with BOI.

Advertisement