Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nespresso deliveries taking longer

• 14-09-2013 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

Ive been pretty loyal to nespresso products despite others in this forum showing that they're good alternatives.

However I live no where near a distributer, so I use the on line service.

Anyway the deliveries used to be 2 days, then 3 days now my current order is going to be just over a week.

I've had enough - I'm going to try one of these alternatives.

Am I mad - has anyone else had this experience?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Ordered over the weekend took delivery yesterday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭I carried a watermelon

My last order online, which arrived this Tuesday took a week to arrive.
    The collection for the used capsules is a joke. I don't see why they can't be collected at the same time the new capsules are being delivered.
    Nespresso said they would send me out a new water tank on the 30/08/13, yesterday a square tank arrived instead of the circle one needed for the machine. Its very sloppy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

My last order online, which arrived this Tuesday took a week to arrive.
    The collection for the used capsules is a joke. I don't see why they can't be collected at the same time the new capsules are being delivered.
    Nespresso said they would send me out a new water tank on the 30/08/13, yesterday a square tank arrived instead of the circle one needed for the machine. Its very sloppy.

I made a complaint and got an apologetic letter back.

They stated that the delay was due to a warehouse move and promised that this was only a temporary problem. They have offered my free express (next day) delivery as compensation for the error.

So maybe I'll get another order from them ;)

Just one issue though. Before I sent an email, I phoned them and spoke to CC. They had no idea why my coffee was delayed for a week.

You'd think that customer care would be made aware when a main warehouse is relocated wouldn't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 rayquinn1

Placed a nespresso order at 9am yesterday and it arrived at 2 pm today. I find if you opt for the free delivery it often takes more than a week to arrive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Who do Nespresso use for delivery? Is it An Post or a courier company?

Ordered last Wednesday but no sign.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

Batesy wrote: »
    Who do Nespresso use for delivery? Is it An Post or a courier company?

Ordered last Wednesday but no sign.

It is a courier company - for the life of me I can't remember which one it is though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Arrived today via Fastway couriers.

Advertisement