Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Gameplay Discussion ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

Has anyone found where the submersibles are, or are they mission locked?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

guttenberg wrote: »
    Has anyone found where the submersibles are, or are they mission locked?

You get them when planning a heist.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I actually did the exact same thing last night, except I stole the Banshee :pac:. Didn't have enough for the new transmission I wanted tho so left it in the garage for the time being. I definitely have enough now so I'll have to finish it off when I get home from work :D
    I upgraded the jaguar xf type car and its an absolute beast!
    Also upgraded the special car, its like a Honda

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

What's the best way to get money besides doing missions?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Nemanja91 wrote: »

I robbed a a petrol station shop and got 600 dollars. Tasty for a quick buck. Just pulled out a pistol and pointed it at the shop keeper and legged it when he handed me a bag of money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Thanks, I tried robbing a shop but shot the guy before he opened the till.

HAHA classic!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

If you blow up a security truck you can take the loot....apparently

I seriously suck on the shooting range! :(

py2006 wrote: »
    If you blow up a security truck you can take the loot....apparently

Yeah either blow up the doors with satchel charges or just shoot at the back doors. I tried this once, it didn't end well!

For anyone with Blimp Code issues, Richy in the games form said his code didn't work until he tried to enter it from the in-game menu. If peoples codes aren't working, follow the steps on the Blimp voucher.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

sheehy83 wrote: »
    A question for those who finished the 1st Heist
    (Jewelry Store)

I cheaped out on the

tech guy (that annoying fella from life invader) and didn't get enough
    time to get all the money.

The vehicle guy says he studied the route and thats why he picked dirt bikes
    for the tunnels. Anyone know what vehicle you get if you pick the cheaper
    vehicle guy?

I
    Spent big on the two guys who come in to the shop with you, and cheaper on the hacker guy, I still had plenty of time to get everything, and I had dirt bikes waiting for me, they were brilliant in the tunnel, got everyone out and the full amount of loot

I just got a new place for Franklin to kick back, no more getting told his aunt had a gentleman caller comin' ova!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

lkionm wrote: »
    So I eventually robbed the 747 from the airport after multiple tries of kamikazie cops blowing themselves up under the plane, got it up in the air and the helicopter starts ramming the plane as I am taking off.

The engine stalls as I am trying to get away (or the heli broke the plane), crashed into the ocean.

Swimming back to the shore, I see a shark. I had my knife out so I braved the shark, dipped down under the water to face death in its own backyard, swinging my knife at the sharks arse. I had accepted death and Trevor is not one to go out without a fight and I wanted the curb stomp the shark.

Another shark is watching and swoops in and clutches me. Frightened the life out of me.

Haha, thats epic!!!:D

Only 1 hour left and I'll be in my underpants playing this!!!

krudler wrote: »
    I
    Spent big on the two guys who come in to the shop with you, and cheaper on the hacker guy, I still had plenty of time to get everything, and I had dirt bikes waiting for me, they were brilliant in the tunnel, got everyone out and the full amount of loot

I just got a new place for Franklin to kick back, no more getting told his aunt had a gentleman caller comin' ova!

I'm just after taking control of Trevor, at what point can you buy new properties? I'm mostly playing as Michael because of his class house and good location on the map. Wouldn't mind moving Franklin outta the hood.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

You can open the till yourself though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

If that happens, there's often a 2nd till in store you can shoot open. So at least now, if it happens again, it's not a total bust.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Got a bike and started going up the mountains, got to the top and went back down at full speed, fell off ended up near the sea. Saw a boat and swam to it, sailed around the coast for a bit, crashed into the coast, ran around for a bit until I got to a train track, hopped on a flatbed bit of the train, shot some deer from the train, saw some amazing scenery, decided to try and take the train, jumped on the carriges, went to the front, fell off the train and got ran over by it

Can't wait until I get a 747, I'm getting better at flying, I'm just used to BF3.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

I tried to hold up one of those cash trucks, I stuck a sticky bomb to the back then could not figure out how to detonate it at all, had the leave it then as the cops were closing in fast..

He correct button is d pad left on Xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I'm just after taking control of Trevor, at what point can you buy new properties? I'm mostly playing as Michael because of his class house and good location on the map. Wouldn't mind moving Franklin outta the hood.

You're close enough to it.

I bought
    the bar and scrapyard
    with Michael and
    smoke on the water
    with Franklin

woah, replied to this before finising the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

''Ok not knowing grand auto theft has sex and prostitutes in it anyone want to buy GTA 5 not used. Ohhhh god I told was just shooting.... And who wants a game with sex in it''

had to laugh at that,this mother posted that status on fbook about 10 minutes...unbelievable.
    so its ok for her 10yr old to buy a game which depicts killing and in a lot of places graphic death scenes.

gonna write there is also tennis and golf in it to see what she says

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

Truly an epic game, this morning:
    got to the point before the first heist where you make a phone call to that web design guy and the phone explodes and so does the guys head.
    I have never laughed that much during a game before.

• Advertisement

Eh well for me it's after a few missions as Trevor then you can switch back to Michael and Franklin, it was after playing as Franklin I did a mission for Lester you get a nicer house for Franklin, and Chop comes with ya :pac:

I was arsing around with the phone I didnt realise it tells you missions progress, there's 69 missions, 57 random events, a bunch of other stuff and activities. Does anyone know if you have to do the Freaks missions as they're on the map? or are they random, hate to miss them some are funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

Can't wait to play this drunk!

krudler wrote: »
    Eh well for me it's after a few missions as Trevor then you can switch back to Michael and Franklin, it was after playing as Franklin I did a mission for Lester you get a nicer house for Franklin, and Chop comes with ya :pac:

I was arsing around with the phone I didnt realise it tells you missions progress, there's 69 missions, 57 random events, a bunch of other stuff and activities. Does anyone know if you have to do the Freaks missions as they're on the map? or are they random, hate to miss them some are funny

Franklins freak one is a race so probably not, they are only side missions

What do your characters do when you switch?

Franklin is either driving but mostly in the strip club. Once I saw Michael in restaurant with some woman, wasn't his wife though :D

IvySlayer wrote: »
    What do your characters do when you switch?

Franklin is either driving but mostly in the strip club. Once I saw Michael in restaurant with some woman, wasn't his wife though :D

Saw Franklin in a strip club, Michael asleep in his car in an alley and Trevor chasing a girl in a dune buggy apologising for "pulling his thing out!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

I haven't found one store or petrol station that I can enter yet apart from clothes shops etc.. Any one point me in the right direction?

I haven't found one store or petrol station that I can enter yet apart from clothes shops etc.. Any one point me in the right direction?

There's a store across from Trevors house

Anybody else having probs with photos?

py2006 wrote: »
    Anybody else having probs with photos?

Yeah, social site is gone mental with all the traffic. Rockstar are working on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Same with the Stock Exchange for me.

Advertisement