Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Gameplay Discussion ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Hasn't posted in near 3 years, comes back to post the ending spoiler.

What an epic le trole!!! XDXD :rolleyes:

At least by the time I get around to the ending, around christmas time, ill have long forgotten his post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

I hope you get banned

I hope his disk get damaged

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭youreadthat

lol I didn't read it. Unlucky troll!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is there no way to set way points on the map?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Is there no way to set way points on the map?
    It's x on PS3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I can't believe someone spoiled the ending here. Thank f*ck I didn't read it, thanks Mr. E!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

krudler wrote: »
    The first missions you do as all three characters is excellent, I love how the missions have a musical score now instead of just the car radio stuff, really adds to it.

Has anyone gotten the "like" bar up full with a stripper? do it :D

I did with Franklin, asked her to go home, she had no time for me, was only interested in the money, bi*ch. :(

I've been killed by a locomotive twice now, has anybody managed to get in one and use it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

GavRedKing wrote: »
    I've been killed by a locomotive twice now, has anybody managed to get in one and use it though.

Nope.....tried several times but the front doors are locked and cant find another entrance

Nope.....tried several times but the front doors are locked and cant find another entrance

I seen one on its own on a side track last night but was getting chased by the cops so couldnt investigate, only other times I've seen them is going around the city and county.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

GavRedKing wrote: »
    I seen one on its own on a side track last night but was getting chased by the cops so couldnt investigate, only other times I've seen them is going around the city and county.

Seen one when myself and chop were chasing a homie but didn't have time to check.

Even if u kill the driver the train keeps moving!

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭fuzz69er

Seen one when myself and chop were chasing a homie but didn't have time to check.

Even if u kill the driver the train keeps moving!

It would be unrealistic if it didn't

fuzz69er wrote: »
    It would be unrealistic if it didn't

Modern trains with deadmans switches and another safety feature, a button you've to engage every few mins would mean if a driver did die or pass out would eventually apply the brakes so its not to realistic.

Anyway I just assumed you'd be able to hijack one, not really to bothered by it TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Yeah I climbed on on board one, made my way to the front, killed the driver and then just road it around half of Blaine County. Couldn't get in and take control though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

I went up on the cable-car and at the exit from it, i found a piece of white paper 1/50,
    which apparently gives the identity of a killer that killed some girl
    , anyone else find these pieces of paper.

johndoe99 wrote: »
    I went up on the cable-car and at the exit from it, i found a piece of white paper 1/50,
    which apparently gives the identity of a killer that killed some girl
    , anyone else find these pieces of paper.

I fot that too and
    I stupidly didn't pay any attention to it, or even know you could read it. Just presumed it was a letter from a suicide jumper DOH

Ya I found one piece out in Blaline county somewhere by a stream, havent found anymore.

I had a guy out there as well playing as Frankling tell me find him
    pieces of a UFO

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Does anyone know who voices the main characters in GTA V?

Loughc wrote: »
    Does anyone know who voices the main characters in GTA V?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2103188/

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Strange there's no marquee names attached like previous years. I suppose the game doesn't need it.

• Advertisement

Yeah I looked at it yesterday and thought the same. Weird, because it's probably got the best voice acting in a GTA game to date.

A question about the 2nd big heist
    Merryweather Heist

You choose either

Ship or Secret offshore heist. I chose the offshore, retrieved the item and
    then had to give it back so made no money.

Does anyone know if you get money doing the ship heist instead?

Also, annoying my camera still isn't uploading photos. Took a class pic and it wouldn't save.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

I understand they made it easier for a car to flip back over but in some situations where I'm not moving and i am completely flipped, it's ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

sheehy83 wrote: »
    A question about the 2nd big heist
    Merryweather Heist

You choose either

Ship or Secret offshore heist. I chose the offshore, retrieved the item and
    then had to give it back so made no money.

Does anyone know if you get money doing the ship heist instead?
    No you also give it back in the Ship scenario

Thanks x, don't feel as bad now.

Police chases in this are so much more epic than ever before.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

They really are. So much more satisfying.

Grayditch wrote: »
    They really are. So much more satisfying.

they can be seriously frustrating at times though. I put together a pretty much flawless drive in a ****heap of a van to lose a 3 * wanted level and then while cruising around real slow, a cop car appeared out of nowhere just before I completely lost the wanted level. I tried to reverse and get away but of course the van was too slow. Had to start all over again and ended up getting killed

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Yeah, I sometimes wish they'd give you a slight bit more heads up on the ones coming towards you that seem to come out of nowhere.

I guess that adds to the tension, that it could happen at any time.

• Advertisement

The key is to get off the road once you have lost them and then hide in an alleyway and maybe ditch the car. It's excellent, whole new dimension to the chases. Also, BMX is the king of escaping the cops.

Advertisement