Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Gameplay Discussion ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I'm going to be playing this for months before getting it 100% completed, I love it. :pac:

I suppose that stocks option is the best in the long term, I'm only to a couple of hundred thousand at the moment so cant buy much really.

Theres a trophy in the PS3 for getting something like collecting 200 million between the 3 charcaters, that'll take an age. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

The one thing I'm majorly disappointed by, in an otherwise perfect game, is that you can't organize heists outside of the story missions. I really thought that was going to be part of the game and would have been pretty amazing. Also, there aren't as many buildings that can be entered or shops that can be robbed as I had hoped / expected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

The one thing I'm majorly disappointed by, in an otherwise perfect game, is that you can't organize heists outside of the story missions. I really thought that was going to be part of the game and would have been pretty amazing. Also, there aren't as many buildings that can be entered or shops that can be robbed as I had hoped / expected.

I've only found 1 ffs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I can only imagine the reason why there was only 69 Main Story Missions was to pave way for DLC additional missions. Any rumours/ideas on the expansion packs/DLC to be released?

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    I can only imagine the reason why there was only 69 Main Story Missions was to pave way for DLC additional missions. Any rumours/ideas on the expansion packs/DLC to be released?

Yeah I was thinking the possibilities for DLC on this are endless. And I will lap it all up, which I don't usually do.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Yeah I was thinking the possibilities for DLC on this are endless. And I will lap it all up, which I don't usually do.

Likewise, it's clearly a good sign after having the game for a short time and we're already looking forward on spending additional money on DLC!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Has anyone noticed the lack of cops patrolling the streets? I don't think I've seen one cop car driving around but maybe I'm blind.

I was over around the quarry looking for the bail jumper when I see a car pull up and someone get out. I take a look and it's a cop. He goes up by the train tracks and starts smoking a fag. I walk up to him, he starts abusing me. I walk away and next thin I've a 1-star wanted level!

Of course I beat the shit out of him and it turns into an epic chase across Blaine County.

I fcuking love this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Waking up pissed in a train track ain't fun :P

• Registered Users Posts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Anyone know how much money the protags get for the Heist
    Blitz Play
    ? I must have zoned out during the cutscene, I don't know why the
    FIB
    are getting me to do this heist but I hope it's for money and not just a favour.

I need a few hundred grand for Franklin to buy Los Santos Customs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Re; Organising your own heists, I think that'd the plan for online isn't it? Can you then take your cut off line to buy **** with?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Re; Organising your own heists, I think that'd the plan for online isn't it? Can you then take your cut off line to buy **** with?

I'll help for a bit, then attack my crew with a baseball bat and run off with the loot

I didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose me

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I'll help for a bit, then attack my crew with a baseball bat and run off with the loot

I can only imagine that's how EVERY online heist will work out. Roll on October 1st, bring on the madness haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Any one know what area is best to get super bikes? Hard to find :(

And on the paper map you get there loads of "parachuting" areas but iv been to loads and **** all there or to jump off as far as i can see?

Must i pass a mission or what? all iv managed is jump off mount chilliad on a dirt bike and a parachute

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

I had one, spent a fortune modding it and then lost it after visiting an Ammu-Nation :(

You should check the police impound. I thought I'd lost my nice lime green Pegassi Vacca (Lambo Gallardo). I'd done it up entirely so was heartbroken... Then on passing by to get to Lester, I thought I'd check it out and there it was.

IvySlayer wrote: »

XBox or PS3 Ivy?

I'll be avoiding your "team" if its PS3. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

hope heists get added as dlc, they're the standout missions so far.

If they release a DLC pack of about 20 heists:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpXp0aceTsQhiKQuoucrEFfK3GnVfeidhvvdMlTvTUEyeUulokiQ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Looking for Maudes third bounty at the minute, anyone know where he is? It's up a mountain, don't know which though! Flying about in the Atomic Blimp looking for him, he will never see me coming! :P

mutley18 wrote: »
    Looking for Maudes third bounty at the minute, anyone know where he is? It's up a mountain, don't know which though! Flying about in the Atomic Blimp looking for him, he will never see me coming! :P

Top of Mt. Chilliad. Run him over in it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Top of Mt. Chilliad. Run him over in it :D

Been up there, never seen him! Up beside the cable car station?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

So it turns out if you fly something into the blimp it blows up :pac:

mutley18 wrote: »
    Been up there, never seen him! Up beside the cable car station?

East side of the mountain iirc. He's got a parachute on.

I'm still stuck on the 2nd bounty, I chased the first guy down on my bike and he wouldnt get on it, no cars insight as I had destroyed his 2 tyres, so I just shot him in the face.

:pac:

Just read Chop can sniff out treasure and collectibles, gonna bring him round with me more!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

Apologies if this has been asked already, but do you have to unlock the flight school or is it available from the start? I've just unlocked Trevor but still can't find the entrance to the flight school, nor have I found any planes or helicopters at all. I'm dying to see what the landscape looks like from the air!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,640 ✭✭✭✭Penn

D_turbo wrote: »
    Any one know what area is best to get super bikes? Hard to find :(

And on the paper map you get there loads of "parachuting" areas but iv been to loads and **** all there or to jump off as far as i can see?

Must i pass a mission or what? all iv managed is jump off mount chilliad on a dirt bike and a parachute

You have to do one of the Strangers and Freaks missions to unlock the parachute missions. Don't know if it matters which person you do it as though I did it as Franklin. Can't remember where I met the guy though

face1990 wrote: »
    Apologies if this has been asked already, but do you have to unlock the flight school or is it available from the start? I've just unlocked Trevor but still can't find the entrance to the flight school, nor have I found any planes or helicopters at all. I'm dying to see what the landscape looks like from the air!

Do a few missions with Trevor and you will get to fly a plane soon with an option to buy an airfield.

A bit down the line, the flight school is unlocked to help flying in an upcoming mission.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Where is the quarry?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

face1990 wrote: »

He heads to LS soon, the flight school opens up around then.

Advertisement