Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Gameplay Discussion ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Where is the quarry?

I couldn't find that either till I checked my physical map. It's on the east coast to the right of blaine county.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Where is the quarry?

East side of your map, just about half way down.

If you check the msg the bounty hunter gave you it shows the outline of the quarry and you can match it to where it is hes in the centre in a SUV.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I couldn't find that either till I checked my physical map. It's on the east coast to the right of blaine county.

Ya i found it on the physical map in the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

GavRedKing wrote: »
    East side of your map, just about half way down.

If you check the msg the bounty hunter gave you it shows the outline of the quarry and you can match it to where it is hes in the centre in a SUV.

Also, to get the 1st bounty alive easy,
    shoot out the tires on both SUV's he is standing by with a sniper rifle from top
    of the quarry. I did that and he just gave up straight away, no chasing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Also, to get the 1st bounty alive easy,
    shoot out the tires on both SUV's he is standing by with a sniper rifle from top
    of the quarry. I did that and he just gave up straight away, no chasing.

I did the same but he ran. One punch put a stop to his gallop though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭fuzz69er

nkay1985 wrote: »
    I did the same but he ran. One punch put a stop to his gallop though.

Lovely turn of phrase :D

Sounds like you softened his cough bit time.:)

I shot out his tyres once he moved and as soon as he got I had pulled a gun on him but with no transport around I ended up killing him.

Interesting to hear the dog can help ya find treasure, I'll probably go this route for awhile instead of going online for the answers.

I've heard a lot of the treasure is in the water, I've not looked for or found anything yet anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Pedalare Pedalare!

How many heists are there by the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I see no point in modding cars, the game will switch you out and usually lose the car on you.

Varik wrote: »
    I see no point in modding cars, the game will switch you out and usually lose the car on you.

Yeah I had some nice fancy cars parked at Michaels house (purely from having stolen them and driven back there) with a lovely Lambo rip off outside the front gate. Went back last night and they were all gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

GavRedKing wrote: »
    XBox or PS3 Ivy?

I'll be avoiding your "team" if its PS3. :pac:

I'm Xbox.

Gentlemen, it has been an honour serving with you tonight now..SHOTGUN TO THE FACE!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

Just found a construction site,took the JCB type thing and flipped over a ton of vehicles,also some of them exploded which caused a chain reaction and not one cop came after me :)

Al_Coholic wrote: »
    Just found a construction site,took the JCB type thing and flipped over a ton of vehicles,also some of them exploded which caused a chain reaction and not one cop came after me :)

Pretty standard afternoon for most construction workers these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Varik wrote: »
    fuzz69er wrote: »
    Yeah I had some nice fancy cars parked at Michaels house (purely from having stolen them and driven back there) with a lovely Lambo rip off outside the front gate. Went back last night and they were all gone.

It's still a stolen car, even if its sitting in your house's garage. If you take it to one of the designated garage warehouses around the city, then the care becomes yours legally. You can then drive it around and if it disappears it will either end up back at your house or in the impound where you can pick it up.

I agree they could have done it better. You should be able to take a car to some place on the map and just have fake paperwork drawn up for a small fee instantly making it "yours". Would have worked better.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

So...

Assignment submitted.
    Should be home around 8 or 9.
    GTA installed for 9:30 at the latest.

I am excite! :D

I've missed the forum during the week. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Totally Tropical

If anyone bought the special edition version then you have the special pull out map that's separate from the map that is inside the game tin.It's the big blue one.On that map there are symbols marked 0 dotted all around the place.I think they mark out the locations of places that you can rob.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

How do you reload a weapon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

If anyone bought the special edition version then you have the special pull out map that's separate from the map that is inside the game tin.It's the big blue one.On that map there are symbols marked 0 dotted all around the place.I think they mark out the locations of places that you can rob.

Sure stick up a pic there for us cheap ****s. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

py2006 wrote: »
    How do you reload a weapon?

B on xbox or O on playstation.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Here, has anybody else seen female police officers, or am I raving?

I was sure I'd heard there weren't any, but I'm nearly certain it was a lady state trooper type who eventually killed me out in the boonies at one point.
    Mc Love wrote: »
    I havent seen any! Am I hanging around the wrong area's?

I encountered them near a fairly grim shorefront spot, in the south of the city. I can't remember exactly where, but it was shortly after leaving Franklin's garage, if that's any help. I'm pretty sure anything dressed in leopardprint is a good bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭bitch please

right so i bought a tank with trevor i just dont where to to collect it so can anybody anwser that please and also does anybody know where to find the blimp

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Do a few missions with Trevor and you will get to fly a plane soon with an option to buy an airfield.

A bit down the line, the flight school is unlocked to help flying in an upcoming mission.

It's unlocked before you have to do the mission as I cleared it with Trevor as soon as I unlocked it. Can't remember when it opens, but it's soon after you unlock Trevor.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭dobman88

I was waiting until tomorrow to buy GTA V but I won a copy through a facebook competition :):)

Feckin' delighted!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

right so i bought a tank with trevor i just dont where to to collect it so can anybody anwser that please and also does anybody know where to find the blimp

Have you bought a garage for Trevor yet?

As far as I can tell, each character has a specific garage available for purchase for $30,000. All their special vehicles will show up there, and I think any vehicles you store in your home's garage go there too.

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of that?

Can you only buy particular properties as particular characters, btw? I'm guessing Franklin can't buy the airfield, for instance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

does anybody know where to find the blimp

you call the blimp up on your phone, an icon will then appear indicating its location, usually the airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Ifruit app up on Android.

Edit: it's not the app. Some stupid app trying to pass itself as it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭EazyD

[quote="Princess Petulia Pissy

Shop #1 – Supermarket
    Location. Senora Freeway, Mount Chiliad
    This shop has two registers, and you can expect to walk away with $950. Shoot the second register when the clerk is finished bagging your money.
    Grab the money that drops for the second register, then the bagged money, and hotfoot it out of there. Since this is a rural area, you can probably make it into the wilderness behind the store on foot before the fuzz arrive.
    Shop #2 – Limited LTD Gasoline
    Location. Grapeseed Main Street
    There are two registers in the store, and you can expect to get away with your pockets $500 heavier. Again, remember not to shoot the second register until the clerk has finished the bagging of the first. To escape the cops you might try following the creek around the back of the store which leads to a bridge.
    Shop #3 – 24/7 Supermarket
    Location. Niland Avenue, Sandy Shores
    There are also two registers for this store, but you probably already know the drill by now. Expected payout is $200 and the police is slow to react, so you can probably jack a ride in time to lose the fuzz.
    Shop #4 – 24/7 Supermarket
    Location. Senora Freeway, Grand Senora Desert
    Two registers, $600 to go. Sprint for the desert and find some bushes to hide in.
    Shop #5 – Scoops Liquor Barn
    Location. Route 68, Grand Senora Desert
    Only one register in this liquor store, though it pays out for $350. To lose the cops, you might consider heading for the hills located behind the custom car shop across the road from the store.
    Shop #6 – 24/7 Supermarket
    Location. Route 68, Harmony
    There are two registers here, and the payout should be about $200. The clerk might give you trouble, but the shotgun in your hands will take care of that. Once more, the police are slow to repond so you’ll have time on your side to lose them in the desert.
    Shop #7 – 24/7 Supermarket
    Location. Barbareno Road, Chumash
    There’s two registers to raid here, and the payout is good, at $1100. However, the clerk has an attitude problem so you’ll have to be firm. The cops aren’t as slow as in other instances so you’ll have to be quick about slipping around to the back and skipping down to the beach.
    Shop #8 – 24/7 Supermarket
    Location. Ineseno Road, Banham Canyon
    Another two registers to raid here, and the take is decent as well, at $700. As you may have noticed, the cops are starting to get a little quicker, so waste no time in heading down to the beach to find a place to hide.
    Shop #9 – Robs Liquor
    Location. Great Ocean Highway, Banham Canyon
    This store isn’t even worth it to be honest. The clerk is uncooperative, so you may need to take matters into your own hands. The takings are a measly $100 and the cops get there fast, so you will want to have a getaway vehicle parked outside.
    Shop #10 – Limited LTD Gasoline
    Location. Tongva Drive, Banham Canyon
    Now this is the kind of robberies you want to be pulling off. Two registers here, with a take of $1200. Snatch and Grab, then run for the hills as soon as you step outside.
    Shop #11 – 24/7 Supermarket
    Location. Clinton Avenue, Downtown Vinewood
    There’s two registers here, and the cops will take their sweet time responding to the situation. You’ll get around $600 from the machine, then head around back and scale the wall to the north. Alternatively, you can just have a vehicle ready for a chase.
    Shop #12 – 24/7 Supermarket
    Location. Palomino Freeway, Tatavian Mountains
    There’s twin registers to raid here, and the take is somewhere in the area of $1050. The cops respond super-fast here, so you’re going to want an escape vehicle (or even aircraft) waiting for you when you pull this heist.
    Shop #13 – Limited LTD Gasoline
    Location. E Mirror Drive, Mirror Park
    Double Registers again, and the expected payout is in the neighborhood of $880. For an escape on foot consider booking it for the bridge going over the flood canal around back and westwards.
    Shop #14 – Rob’s Liquor
    Location. Prosperity Street, Morningwood
    Only one register here, with a payout of $600. The cops are going to be right on top of you, so have an escape vehicle ready. I prefer a bike, but that’s just me.
    Shop #15 – Rob’s Liquor
    Location. San Andreas Avenue, Vespucci Canals
    600 dollars is the payout, from just ne one register here. And you’re definitely going to need an escape vehicle for this one. Use the alley system nearby to dodge the heat.
    Shop #16 – Limited LTD Gasoline
    Location. Lindsay Circus, Little Seoul
    Two registers, 800 dollars. Once, more the authorities get onto the scene fast (since it’s in the middle of the city). An escape vehicle is a must, or just hijack someone else’s.
    Shop #17 – Rob’s Liquor
    Location. El Rancho Boulevard, Murrieta Heights
    A single register in this store will give you about $700. There’s also a handy-dandy river nearby you can use as a fast getaway from the cops if there’s no car or bike on hand.
    Shop #18 – 24/7 Supermarket
    Location. Innocence Boulevard, Strawberry
    Two registers to raid in this store here, but the pay is pretty low at about $300. Fortunately the getaway is pretty easy since the cops seem to be on a doughnut break. Hide amongst the alleyways until the police forget about you.
    Shop #19 – Limited LTD Gasoline
    Location. Grove Street, Davis
    Another two registers here will award you 880 dollars. If you try to escape on foot go for the residential areas and jump some fences. Hide in the backyard of a house to dodge the fuzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Question for anybody who's managed to steala plane from the airport. How did you do it?

There are loads of planes there but do you have to find one with steps up to the cockpit or what? Can't really afford to try different things as you just get killed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Anyone know if theres a way to transfer a car between 2 characters?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

dobman88 wrote: »
    I was waiting until tomorrow to buy GTA V but I won a copy through a facebook competition :):)

Feckin' delighted!!

They actually have winners!

Advertisement