Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Gameplay Discussion ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

how did you get this garage i need to get it so i can collect my tank

Each of the characters can buy a different garage warehouse type building in Los Santos for $30,000. It shows up on your map with a "property for sale" icon, a little house with a dollar sign.

When they first appear, they're pretty much the only property you can buy, so they shouldn't be too hard to find. Walk up to the building, it'll ask you if you want to buy it, press right and right again to confirm, yer well away.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Anyway to get into the airport with getting a wanted star?

As either Michael or Franklin, buy a hanger for $1.3 million :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭Straight Talker

I was driving my taxi cab around Blaine County and i dropped my passenger off and he payed the money.I got out of the car because i wanted to go into the 24/7 shop and your man comes after me and attacks me.I fought him off and my character who was Franklin dusted himself down and said don't you every try and rob me again.I then just calmly walked into the shop like nothing happened.This taxi driving business is a dangerous game and i get a lot of abuse from my customers for some reason the ungrateful pr!cks.:pac:

Cork 1990 All Ireland Senior Hurling and Football Champions

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭Straight Talker

The city is grand but for me the games comes to life when im out in Blaine County.I wonder do you get an award if you do a certain amount of taxi missions?

Cork 1990 All Ireland Senior Hurling and Football Champions

• Registered Users Posts: 17,933 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I had to restart because of a retard flatmate and just did the mission at the start where the gangster guy says you owe him 2 million for pulling down the house and now there are no missions!, Theres a Lester icon on the map but he's not a playable character yet, Ive been all over, done every freak mission and random encounter now Im just driving around an empty map, what do I do? Been through my phone and everything, I don't remember this happening last time...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

I did it!!! I stole and landed the jet in my hangar!! :D

Had to parachute into the hangar on the left, take off and fly low to get away from the AA....then had to lose the cops :D

It's class, love it!

...Edit: then I blew up the blimp and two jumbo jets to get 5 stars :)

Edit 2: Note, ejector seats are fun!...also, jets do not come equipped with parachutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Just did the first heist, went for the stealthy option...... And ended up with 4.2 million. Used all the experienced crew apart from the gunmanso the final cut took a big hit.

What a game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

just did the bit where Jimmy gives Michael a
    spiked drink
    Epic scene where he is free falling, I thought it was class.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

My first trip to mount chiliad did not go well. As trevor, I stepped into the cable car but it wouldnt move. I pressed the d pad and ended up slagging some guy standing outside the car. i think i pressed it again and the guy says thats it im calling the cops. I thought he was joking but then I get one star. That turned to 2 when I resisted arrest. After a quick chase in the country, I was back to the cable car.

I had to wait for the car with another woman just at the platform. She started giving out that I was too close to her so I started walking away. She says thats it im calling the cops and gets out her phone. I lunge with a haymaker and knock her out with her phone going flying. All worth it as chiliad is just class. All 2 minutes of it anyway that it took me to fall off a cliff and die.

So, slagging or standing too close to someone can get the cops after you :D Also, everything is more fun as Trevor

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Flipped off 2 cops that were stood at the side of the road. They started giving me crap, so I flipped them off again. Instant 2 stars. During the chase I was getting shot at, which is quite rude in my book, so I shot back. That action brought it up to 3 stars. Decided to have a little fun with the sheriffs, I drove off down the highway and brought them into the military base. Tanks, for once, did me a favour by blowing up several of my pursuers.

It ended quite shortly after that as I tried hijacking a tank, but who wouldn't try it? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Wow that Paleto Job was amazing

Although when I was driving the bulldozer, a soldier got caught in the bucket as I was flipping an army jeep and was shooting at me from it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Has anybody gotten two characters to meet? I was doing a random mission with Michael and Franklin. Franklin drives off on his motorbike so I switched to him as quick as I could. Drove back up to where Michael was. He was like "Oh, it's you. What are the chances". He then proceeded to glitch walk where he just walked on the same spot for ages. I walked over to him all the while he was saying stuff like "Get away from me kid" and "Stop stalking me".

I took a selfie with both of us in it :P. Then, out of nowhere, Michael punches me right in the head instantly killing me! Wtf, haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Keno wrote: »
    Has anybody gotten two characters to meet? I was doing a random mission with Michael and Franklin. Franklin drives off on his motorbike so I switched to him as quick as I could. Drove back up to where Michael was. He was like "Oh, it's you. What are the chances". He then proceeded to glitch walk where he just walked on the same spot for ages. I walked over to him all the while he was saying stuff like "Get away from me kid" and "Stop stalking me".

I took a selfie with both of us in it :P. Then, out of nowhere, Michael punches me right in the head instantly killing me! Wtf, haha.
    After one of the missions, Michael drove off. Jumped into a car as Franklin and caught up on him. Rammed him off the road for the craic :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

After a mission with Lamar ended I knocked him down and a bit later I got a text saying he was in hospital and had no money so I had to pay for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Lads, need a hand. did the flight school lessons and passed them all, does anyone know how i can get to use the planes in los santos international airport without getting a wanted level? or is this not possible?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Would cheats ruin the game or make it even more hilarious?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Ruin!

Honestly, at least wait till you've completed it first.

I cheated at the start of saints row 3, unlocked everything, absolutely ruined it for me, and the game itself nearly ruined all open world games for me.

saints row 3 in itself was kinda like cheating at sandbox games in general...how could you go back to gta iv when you've just been messing around with vtols, human cannons and whatnot.

A little off topic, but yeah, don't cheat!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Raf32 wrote: »
    Lads, need a hand. did the flight school lessons and passed them all, does anyone know how i can get to use the planes in los santos international airport without getting a wanted level? or is this not possible?

Buy a hangar

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

If you wanted to just mess around then go for it , you cant save the game with them enabled (Could be wrong there)

Personally , i want to finished the story first

cursai wrote: »
    Buy a hangar

thanks a million how do you buy one at los santos airport?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Raf32 wrote: »
    thanks a million how do you buy one at los santos airport?

Its on your map, it says ''Los Santos International Hangar''. Its expensive though, 1.3m I think.

Its on your map, it says ''Los Santos International Hangar''. Its expensive though, 1.3m I think.

thanks very much, would never have found it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Pedalare Pedalare!

I've just done
    the third car-stealing mission for Devin and the first mission for Solomon.
    Without giving much away, how far am I? Half-way? Further?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

I've just done
    the third car-stealing mission for Devin and the first mission for Solomon.
    Without giving much away, how far am I? Half-way? Further?

You can check the in game phone and see how many missions are left

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

There's an Aston Martin DB5 in it :D

Ah lads, doing a mission with Franklin boosting a car on a movie set, I get a text and pull out my phone. Someone screams he's holding and security starts blasting me.

Wish I was making more money, loads of things I want to do and buy but don't have enough.

krudler wrote: »
    There's an Aston Martin DB5 in it :D

The one whit the epic
    ejector seat
    ?? That was brilliant. I seriously want to buy this car when I have a few mill to spend, hope you can buy it.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    The one whit the epic
    ejector seat
    ?? That was brilliant. I seriously want to buy this car when I have a few mill to spend, hope you can buy it.

Indeed, I never got to
    use the ejector seat though, the actress dove out before I could

krudler wrote: »
    Indeed, I never got to
    use the ejector seat though, the actress dove out before I could

Well worth to replay just to see it.

• Advertisement

The dialogue between Michael and Trevor where Michael says he's the proto-hipster was brilliant :pac:

Advertisement