Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Gameplay Discussion ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭markc1184

Can anyone tell me were Maudes 2nd bounty is?

Also am I imagining things or does the legend map flash every now and again? Whats that?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

The physical map is a big, big, big help for Maude's bounties - have a look at the location picture, narrow down the rough area you associate with that kind of scenery - grassy? deserty? foresty? - and then match up the line of the road with your map.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

that Horse Racecourse is so detailed with the dirt and turf tack,be great if there were horse races available when the online feature comes out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Is there any excess heat coming off the PS3 and are the fans still running normally?

I've just unplugged all the cables from the back, it was very warm.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

markc1184 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me were Maudes 2nd bounty is?

Also am I imagining things or does the legend map flash every now and again? Whats that?

The map flashese when a random event pops up. When it flashes, look for a blue dot and head there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

I'm looking for the 3 Gauntlet cars. Am I seriously expected to find them from those 3 crappy pictures in the email?

Yeah its extremely easy, if not just order them online, they're cheap enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Getting a little bit sick of doing heists for no reward at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Getting a little bit sick of doing heists for no reward at the end

Yeah it was very annoying.

The story line is fantastic but
    I think the FIB involvement in the heists should have been a sub plot and not the main plot.

Dan and Sam Houser are getting better at the story telling but still could have been better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Doing the kifflom missions now. Anyone finish them? If so
    Do i really have to walk 5 miles through the ****ing desert?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Anybody do the Nuclear Waste collection thing? I did it and got all 30 but no achievement is being awarded to me? Had it done yesterday and it didn't give it to me last night so I thought it was just a lag but nothing today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭K.C

Nooooòoo! Schoolboy error, had 2 save files, one auto save and one manual. Overwritten my autosave accidentally with my manual and now Im back around 30% completion while my autosave was nearly 70%. Day off tomorrow, so try to gain some ground.

I suppose it means more gameplay for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Hmm, anyone gie me any tips on doing the mission for Lester on the construction site? keep getting killed on the crane on the climb up, I dunno who's shooting at me!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

krudler wrote: »
    Hmm, anyone gie me any tips on doing the mission for Lester on the construction site? keep getting killed on the crane on the climb up, I dunno who's shooting at me!

You can always skip that part?

There's a sniper on top of a crane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭LifeSaabItch

Mmm finished but tempted to start again and take advantage of stock markets properly.

How are people redoing the story? Deleting and starting again?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

got the game today..need some help. im looking to 100% gold eveyr mission because i want platinum..highly stupid how you dont know what you need to do to get gold until after the mission..is there anyway mid mission to start mission again? or play it again when its done QUICKY?..i have to go to the phone and **** after some cutscenes

• Registered Users Posts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Seems to be a bug with buying cars and garages. Rockstar said the below

We have received some reports about problems with cars and garages, particularly after upgrading and then completing a mission, and are looking into this now. Unfortunately, we do not currently have a workaround to recover a car if it is missing. If you would like to receive an automatic email notification as soon as there is more information, please log into the Support Site and click Subscribe at the top of this page.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

this game just keeps on giving,i still havent uncovered all of the map yet, havent went out to sea except for missions,havent even used the blimp but im 50% completed!

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kevvv

MarkY91 wrote: »
    got the game today..need some help. im looking to 100% gold eveyr mission because i want platinum..highly stupid how you dont know what you need to do to get gold until after the mission..is there anyway mid mission to start mission again? or play it again when its done QUICKY?..i have to go to the phone and **** after some cutscenes

You should invest in a Brady Games GTA V walk through book. Tells you everything you need for gold in each mission and how to do it. Well worth the money

I'm disappointed you cannot do Police, fire or ambulance vigilante missions. I'm also disappointed you can't ride the bus, or pick up passengers if you drive it in free roam.

You could do all this in Vice City

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Kevvv wrote: »
    You should invest in a Brady Games GTA V walk through book. Tells you everything you need for gold in each mission and how to do it. Well worth the money

i found a list of all the things for gold online but its just so annoying having to re-doo all of them..i failed a mission because i died udring it and had to checkpoint..meaning i had to either die or complete it and then re start it...so frustrating..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭LifeSaabItch

There's no Los Santos customs when I'v all the missions done?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I'm also disappointed you can't ride the bus, or pick up passengers if you drive it in free roam.

You could do all this in Vice City

You'd be better off with this then:

250309125137_sonstige_bus_simulator_2009.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Lol has anyone done Franklin's strangers and freaks missions out in the desert with
    the dog?
    "what's that boy? there's a guy stuck in a tree?"
    "woof"
    "and he jumped out a ****ing helicopter?"
    "woof"

I lol'ed hard

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Hogzy wrote: »
    You'd be better off with this then:

250309125137_sonstige_bus_simulator_2009.jpg

You may laugh, but I've sold copies of this to apparently functional adults. That and Train Simulator.

Crane Simulator came with a DLC code for extra cranes. You know, for variety. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Lol has anyone done Franklin's strangers and freaks missions out in the desert with
    the dog?
    "woof"
    "woof"

I lol'ed hard

One I thought was very funny was some guy
    used a stun gun on Franklin and the screen went black, and then he woke up in his boxers lying on the train tracks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I would play the sh*t out of Bus Simulator... Think I'll get that next to move on from Euro Truck Simulator... :pac:

Proof they can be fun:

So don't yis be knockin' them! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Its so easy to get sucked in the Taxi stuff. Its nice to drive people around the map and kill the odd one.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,640 ✭✭✭✭Penn

the dog?
    "woof"
    "woof"

I lol'ed hard

That's the one that made me laugh more than the entirety of Saints Row IV did. Pure genius

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,640 ✭✭✭✭Penn

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Seems to be a bug with buying cars and garages. Rockstar said the below

We have received some reports about problems with cars and garages, particularly after upgrading and then completing a mission, and are looking into this now. Unfortunately, we do not currently have a workaround to recover a car if it is missing. If you would like to receive an automatic email notification as soon as there is more information, please log into the Support Site and click Subscribe at the top of this page.

Just saw that myself. Have started a new thread for it just so people don't miss it.

Advertisement