Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Gameplay Discussion ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

guttenberg wrote: »
    Behind Lesters factory on the freeway there is a billboard with what appears to be a guy hanging off it(chocolate bar ad), is it just that one or are there more weird ads I've not noticed?:eek:

I drover under that on the freeway, pulled a handbrake wrecking my car off a barrier thinking it was someone in trouble hanging off a billboard. Felt like an awful fool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I've completed the game but have a good few side missions left. Why don't they come up for me?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

SantryRed wrote: »
    I've completed the game but have a good few side missions left. Why don't they come up for me?

I'm the same, but I think only in regards to Maude's missions.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Any maps out there where I can see where all the garages are that you can enter?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    I'm the same, but I think only in regards to Maude's missions.

You only meet her during that introduction mission, the rest of the time you need to find and capture the people by yourself after getting an email from her.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

How do I get a 747? I can never find one I can take

Varik wrote: »
    You only meet her during that introduction mission, the rest of the time you need to find and capture the people by yourself after getting an email from her.

Yeah, but the first guy in the quarry I can't seem to find whatsoever. I've been told he's at the bottom of the quarry.

IvySlayer wrote: »
    How do I get a 747? I can never find it in the airport

Walk underneath the landing gears and press triangle or whatever it is on the 360.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

anyone else finding the gold objectives very hard? the ones where you got to finish it in a certain amount of time are physically impossible. i flew through "friend request" and was 3 minutes over. at least give us a chance at getting platinum :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Yeah, but the first guy in the quarry I can't seem to find whatsoever. I've been told he's at the bottom of the quarry.

I struggled on that bit too, but then I realised I was just going around the outside of it and didn't actually descend into the base of the main quarry pit. Once you get down there it'll identify him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

When you finish the final mission are the side missions still there?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I have to say I am kinda dissapointed with the police. They are rarely to be seen unless you have a wanted level and when they do chase they seem to spawn out of nowhere when on a chase.

But they are fun cars to drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,282 ✭✭✭RoryMac

Gonna have to try a few of these

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭Straight Talker

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I'd love to see the movie where the main protagonist stops midway through and just drives around listening to the radio for an hour an a half.

Or a movie where they spend thirty minutes trying to pick out a nice shirt in Suburban.

Or a movie where they spend an hour in a strip club trying to get the touchy minigame right...

:pac:

Suburban you and your pauper clothes stores!Ponsburys is where the good stuff is at.You get what you pay for like!Oh and i bought the taxi company so i can now do special bonus taxi missions along with the regular ones.

Cork 1990 All Ireland Senior Hurling and Football Champions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

MarkY91 wrote: »
    anyone else finding the gold objectives very hard? the ones where you got to finish it in a certain amount of time are physically impossible. i flew through "friend request" and was 3 minutes over. at least give us a chance at getting platinum :(

Ah just kick back and enjoy the game, you're spoiling it for yourself going after silly trophies.

Where do you find the Kifflom missions? I've got 62/69 missions completed and haven't seen them at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Where do you find the Kifflom missions? I've got 62/69 missions completed and haven't seen them at all.

Go to your phone and search epsilon. Do the quiz on the page and take it from there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Go on the internet and click on their link to take a happiness test yoke to kick it all off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Just bought a jet black CargoBob and Private Jet

Oh yea :D

Cant seem to lift the sub right....keeps pulling me left to right and down

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Ah just kick back and enjoy the game, you're spoiling it for yourself going after silly trophies.

I think your right, I really wanted to platinum this game,...it would be my first & my last,...but based on previous trophy hunting experiences, it's just not worth it. It would absolutely ruin the game for me, and all for a virtual trophy?... pff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Only just realised that the cops take citizens vehicle if theirs are destroyed. Was causing havoc in a digger and kept flipping their cars. Ended up being chased by cops in a bus, taxi, jeeps and feltzer! Love the digger for things!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

The more I play the more astonished I am at the level of detail. Its a work of art.

DarkJager wrote: »
    Go to your phone and search epsilon. Do the quiz on the page and take it from there :D
    sheehy83 wrote: »
    Go on the internet and click on their link to take a happiness test yoke to kick it all off.

Can ye guess what the rest of my evening will be spent doing? :pac:

Jamez735 wrote: »
    I think your right, I really wanted to platinum this game,...it would be my first & my last,...but based on previous trophy hunting experiences, it's just not worth it. It would absolutely ruin the game for me, and all for a virtual trophy?... pff.

I do actually go for trophies, but only if they're fun (like say Ratchet and Clank) or if they're a genuine test of skill (Dark Souls, Wipeout HD, Vanquish).

I also play most of the time with notifications (on both the 360 and PS3) turned off, as they tend to pull you out of a game, especially story driven single player efforts.

py2006 wrote: »
    The more I play the more astonished I am at the level of detail. Its a work of art.

Been thinking that myself.

I recall sitting in the ferris wheel thinking "oh look how high up I am!" and walking around the pier soaking in the details.

Much later on, I was flying past that area in a helicopter and it was barely a dot compared to the size of the surrounding area, all crammed with equal detail.

I know the map isn't as big as say Just Cause 2, but there's just so much detail, character and atmosphere in every inch of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I just can't get enough of this game. Between trying to finish the story before next Tuesday, online mode yet to come and everything out in the free roam that I have yet to see and find I don't think ill be buying another game for quite a while yet. Best game I've ever played and I don't say that lightly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

i am enjoying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

Wondering if this is a Glitch in the game or normal:

After finishing the Main Storyline,
    i sent Trevor back to his safe house, where he met a woman and a side mission appears where he has to steal a van containing Deludamol, i found the van and stole it which triggered a 1-star wanted level.

I got away from the police and completed the side mission, but the mini-map is still flickering red like I'm still wanted (still shows a 1-star wanted) but no police appear.

I've switched between all 3 characters, saved game several times and wanted level is still there.

Is this a glitch in the game or ... ? Anyone else got to this point in the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

johndoe99 wrote: »
    Wondering if this is a Glitch in the game or normal:

After finishing the Main Storyline,
    i sent Trevor back to his safe house, where he met a woman and a side mission appears where he has to steal a van containing Deludamol, i found the van and stole it which triggered a 1-star wanted level.

I got away from the police and completed the side mission, but the mini-map is still flickering red like I'm still wanted (still shows a 1-star wanted) but no police appear.

I've switched between all 3 characters, saved game several times and wanted level is still there.

Is this a glitch in the game or ... ? Anyone else got to this point in the game.
    Where did you find the van ha, cant find it :(

Advertisement