Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Gameplay Discussion ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

And the credits are rolling. Thoroughly fcking enjoyed that. Wish there was more but I still have tons to do, haven't even played golf yet and then there is Online next week. Masterpiece Rockstar, take a bow!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Anyone else explore the cargo plane that crashed into the Alamo Sea? Its probable that I missed anything other than some guns and armour down there... If someone went under, were there any briefcases?

Yeah I'd like to know this as well.

Going for submarine pieces, ran into a friend.

0_0.jpg
    0_0.jpg

How do you get the sub parts mission?

• Advertisement

sheehy83 wrote: »
    How do you get the sub parts mission?

Purchase the docks for the Nuclear Waste Collection, and a stranger mission will appear for Michael.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Currently doing the submarine part collecting mission, hope I get a nice reward :D

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Currently doing the submarine part collecting mission, hope I get a nice reward :D

Piloting a dinghy around the island... what could be more rewarding? :pac:

EDIT - new tactic for when I run into sharks... run into the shark :p

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

And the credits are rolling. Thoroughly fcking enjoyed that. Wish there was more but I still have tons to do, haven't even played golf yet and then there is Online next week. Masterpiece Rockstar, take a bow!

Good luck in the golf ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

IvySlayer wrote: »

Good luck with that...
    The reward is $10 :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Anyone else explore the cargo plane that crashed into the Alamo Sea? Its probable that I missed anything other than some guns and armour down there... If someone went under, were there any briefcases?

Went to the trouble of airlifting my submarine to the Almo Sea and
    nope, nothing down there save for a few random bits of ammo strewn about from the crash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

SaulGoode9 wrote: »
    Good luck with that...
    The reward is $10 :P

You'd think that this a bad joke but it's completely true!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,637 ✭✭✭✭Penn

You'd think that this a bad joke but it's completely true!
    She never made it to her car after that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Ok, I'm giving up hope so you lads are my last resort. I have done the mission which involves a plane, followed by a bike ride followed by getting rid of a van. Apologies but I'm on my phone and don't want to spoil the game for anyone.

I have cleared it numerous times but every single time, straight after it my game starts acting weird. Radio channels don't work, the map is messed up and it eventually freezes the whole console. Is there anything I can do??

nope, nothing down there save for a few random bits of ammo strewn about from the crash.

Ah thats disappointing.

I just turned the console off, took out the disc, put it back in and turned the playstation back on. Now the game isn't even showing up on my ps home screen, **** sake.

I just turned the console off, took out the disc, put it back in and turned the playstation back on. Now the game isn't even showing up on my ps home screen, **** sake.

Ah thats crap, is the ps3 very hot? put in another game and see if that disk is recognised.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Finished the main storyline last night, really enjoyed it. I thought I done most of the side missions as I was going along but I still have 20% of the game to finish.

I used each of the guys take on the last score to invest in Gold Coast for the last assassination. Now they each have
    50 mil
    . Time to go buy some propertaaaa's

Ah thats crap, is the ps3 very hot? put in another game and see if that disk is recognised.

Nope, was only playing for about 20 minutes. Very annoying, I'm out at the minute so can't try another disc.

• Advertisement

So GTA has destroyed the disc drive in my ps3,just a warning for everyone.

I sent Steven Ogg (Trevor) an email through his website just saying how class his work was on this. Just got this back. Class!!!
    very kind of you sir - thank you!! Its been a wonderful reaction to the
    character I portrayed and it was actually a MOTION CAPTURE PERFORMANCE -
    face, body, and voice all captured together and animated into Trevor. I
    have been to Ireland many times and simply love, love, love your country.
    Be well!

Steven
    STEVENOGG.COM

As the man himself would say, niiiiiiiiice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

So GTA has destroyed the disc drive in my ps3,just a warning for everyone.

I doubt it was the game, your disk drive was probably a bit knackered anyway. Old console?

I doubt it was the game, your disk drive was probably a bit knackered anyway. Old console?

Super slim bought last December

Yeah I brought the dinghy up the rapids to check it out. Was hoping I might have missed something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Just stumbled across this article. Knowing me (always late to the party) its probably already been discussed!
    Car theft is a serious problem in Los Santos, but it's turning out to be an even bigger headache for Rockstar Games. A bug in Grand Theft Auto V is causing cars and car upgrades to disappear when players park vehicles in the game's various garages, which are supposed to be save points. As a result, Rockstar is warning fans not to use those garages until they can solve the problem.
    "We have received some reports about problems with cars and garages, particularly after upgrading and then completing a mission, and are looking into this now. Unfortunately, we do not currently have a workaround to recover a car if it is missing," the developer said on its support page. "Please try to avoid parking a car in a garage, driving one already in a garage, or getting in a default vehicle, when playing as a character other than the one with your upgrades."
    No one's quite sure what triggers the bug. Rockstar noted it may occur if you drive another character's vehicle (i.e. Franklin taking one of Michael's rides out for a spin).

In the meantime, the company is advising players to sign up for the Rockstar Social Club, which has a separate garage they can store cars in while doing missions. This does not seem to be affected at present.
    Also, it appears that if you start a mission with a custom car and fail the mission by destroying that car or dying while you're in it, it can cause the vehicle to disappear. For vehicles lost during a mission, it suggests searching at the mission start point, your safehouse, the mission endpoint or the impound lot.
    That's a lot of exploration to find a car, though. And while it might be tempting to buy some fancier wheels for your anti-heroes as you roll around in your post-heist cash reserves like Scrooge McDuck, it may be best to curb those impulses.
    For now, at least, real estate seems to be the safer investment.
    http://uk.games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/grand-theft-auto-v-garage-bug-causing-cars-170530151.html

I've not experienced the bug as I have not tried to up grade anything yet. Not spent as much time on it as I like!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Anyone else see Ogg in the Person of Interest s3 premiere?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

The clowns :(

*hugs teddy*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Jesus christ, prepping for the big score and all I need is a 4 seater getaway car,....and the only thing on the roads are jeeps! :(

Seriously, I've been driving around for a good 15 mins, and all I can find are landstalkers and other suvs...really annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Yeah this is very weird, the only cars in los santos were unsuitable vehicles (bikes, taxis, police) and ugly suvs...stole a bike and crashed, then a message came up saying - the getaway vehicle has been abandoned, return to it or find a new one (even though it was an unsuitable bike)...suddenly I can find normal cars again! :)

Advertisement