Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Gameplay Discussion ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭LifeSaabItch

Jamez735 wrote: »
    Jesus christ, prepping for the big score and all I need is a 4 seater getaway car,....and the only thing on the roads are jeeps! :(

Seriously, I've been driving around for a good 15 mins, and all I can find are landstalkers and other suvs...really annoying.

Only need 1?

I used used te Range Rover Vogue lookalike.

It was easy enough to lose the cops with that.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

nevermind

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

just finished the submarine parts mission, what a blinder, never thought it would end.
    Got a good few cases of money though and not forgetting the $10 off Abigail for doing it, all ended well with the killing i gave her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Any way to upload gameplay without using software?

For example, COD has the theatre mode?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,827 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Just bring on the online already :mad:
    Getting a bit bored with all the travelling around for side missions now the main storyline is completed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

When Trevor is driving
    Patricia back to ger husband
    and on the radio pops on 'If you leave me now'. Haha, great stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Keno wrote: »
    When Trevor is driving
    Patricia back to ger husband
    and on the radio pops on 'If you leave me now'. Haha, great stuff.

That will always happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Varik wrote: »
    That will always happen.

Yeah, I know.

Seems the spaceship parts is glitched for me. I'm just missing one and I've gone around the map twice :-/ Funny/depressing thing is that I think I know which one it is, it's just not appearing though. Going to watch some vids incase I missed anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Seems the spaceship parts is glitched for me. I'm just missing one and I've gone around the map twice :-/ Funny/depressing thing is that I think I know which one it is, it's just not appearing though. Going to watch some vids incase I missed anything.

chop can help

Nuri, is the map on rockstar website working yet? That should tell you

would be good if you could upload video segments as well as photos.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Nuri, is the map on rockstar website working yet? That should tell you

Yeah, it works Sheehy, but I was hoping they'd show the ones you'd have left remaining instead of only showing the locations for all of them on the map like in the picture below.

f691f477c485b5b4beb8938dbe1e521d.png

I'm fairly sure it's the only just right of the port area. I don't remember picking it up whatsoever before focusing entirely on collecting the spaceship parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

This might sound stupid but did you try clicking on the "not found" thing on the top right of the map?

This might sound stupid but did you try clicking on the "not found" thing on the top right of the map?

Not working for me. I know the map has had some issues the past week.

I can't get on social site from my phone but will check on the laptop later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I wouldn't be surprised if Rockstar left 1 out on purpose, just to make you actually work for it.

Think it's just an issue on the phone lads. Working fine on the laptop here. Apparently I missed one right beside the logging place up near Paleto Cove. Facepalm :o

Oh and the space car is brilliant :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Just finished it a few mins ago, best game ever!! :D Now I can get stuck in to free roaming and finding everything I missed, plus online to look forward to on Tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,648 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

i skipped by accident the good family home mission by mistake - the mission you have to help amanda with the cops. does this affect the 100%? cheers

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    i skipped by accident the good family home mission by mistake - the mission you have to help amanda with the cops. does this affect the 100%? cheers

I think thats just a random mission. Anything that you get a choice to do doesnt count towards 100%, as far as I know anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Randomly came across a woman in a car crash and now she is a new contact for missions it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Dr. Bre wrote: »

The only thing it affects is your bank balance :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,648 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I think thats just a random mission. Anything that you get a choice to do doesnt count towards 100%, as far as I know anyway.
    cool. actually it was called a good husband

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Does Franklin never leave the house, anytime I switch he is usually at home ironing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Well Ironing is better than being hung over on a mountain, wearing a dress and scuba gear :D

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Randomly came across a woman in a car crash and now she is a new contact for missions it seems.

can you remember where on the map you encountered her?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

johndoe99 wrote: »

Thanks.

Tunnel side of the highway between Paleto Bay and Sandy Shores

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

johndoe99 wrote: »

Thanks.

I came across her on one of the freeways, her car was upside down in flames in the central median.

Advertisement