Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Gameplay Discussion ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

iFruit just reset for me, anyone else?

My golden collar for Chop.... gone! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Found the playboy mansion. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Is anyone noticing a lot of pop up on the PS3 version while driving around Los Santos?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Guys you can find all the "random" event locations on the social club, and you can see which ones you've done and not done.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 58 ✭✭carol clery

Well that was a bit of an anti-climax

Finished the main game and have feck all cash. When do you get the last big job payout?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Well that was a bit of an anti-climax

Finished the main game and have feck all cash. When do you get the last big job payout?

How much did you get paid?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

When you finish the story can you do your own heists?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Guys you can find all the "random" event locations on the social club, and you can see which ones you've done and not done.

Yup. I've only done 14 out of 36 so far.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/career/checklist

How much did you get paid?

36mil or something

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I just finished my second play through with 29million for each character now I'm going to finish off the Lester assassination missions and invest the lot of it in them. Gonna buy me a golf club.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭fuzz69er

I just finished my second play through with 29million for each character now I'm going to finish off the Lester assassination missions and invest the lot of it in them. Gonna buy me a golf club.

you could probably afford a whole set with that sort of cash

• Registered Users Posts: 29,827 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

cleared that game but only did 1 street race. as franklin, i only have access to sea and offroad races. this happen anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

sheehy83 wrote: »
    cleared that game but only did 1 street race. as franklin, i only have access to sea and offroad races. this happen anyone else?

Are they not only available between midnight and 6am no?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,635 ✭✭✭✭Penn

sheehy83 wrote: »

The street races only show up at night. Second race should be somewhere in Vinewood. At night, check your map as Franklin. Best way to check is pressing Up or Down D-pad while in the map menu and looking for Street Race.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,827 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Geniuses, thanks lads! waited for night and they popped up

Think I've only done 1 so far and managed to have a Ford GT40 look a like coupled with Franklis special made it pretty easy to win at the time.

I've never used any characters specials skills, is it just a case of slowing the game down?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Hoop66

I can't believe no one has mentioned Michael's
    encounter with the Legalise Marijuana guy
    downtown...

I thought it was fkn hilarious, and so unexpected.

I'm tempted to do it again and
    see what happens if you let yourself get abducted.

Mana, bitches.

Hoop66 wrote: »
    downtown...

Mana, bitches.

You can visit him as Trevor too ;)

Hoop66 wrote: »
    downtown...

Mana, bitches.

it was mentioned a while back (it's fairly early on so most people probabyl way past that now).

FWIW
    I don't know if he actually get's abducted, he get's 'killed' by their lasers but you just keep going back to the checkpoint until you kill them all.

• Advertisement

fuzz69er wrote: »
    I've never used any characters specials skills, is it just a case of slowing the game down?

For Michael and Franklin it does, makes shooting and driving easier and for Trevor is sort of makes him nearly invincible, its almost like a rampage mode is the only way to describe it.

Franklin and Michael's slows the game down (for driving and shooting respectively). Trevor's puts him into a rage mode where he does more damage per shot and takes less damage himself.

I only ever really use Franklin's ability though, and even only if I need to (losing cops, street races, chasing someone in a mission)

Penn wrote: »
    Franklin and Michael's slows the game down (for driving and shooting respectively). Trevor's puts him into a rage mode where he does more damage per shot and takes less damage himself.

I only ever really use Franklin's ability though, and even only if I need to (losing cops, street races, chasing someone in a mission)

I just don't understand how it helps though; I mean, if you are about to crash slowing time down isn't really going to help if the adjustments you make are slowed down as well.

I just don't understand how it helps though; I mean, if you are about to crash slowing time down isn't really going to help if the adjustments you make are slowed down as well.

Try it for Franklin when hes driving, it makes it comically funny how you could stop and turn and weave in and out of traffic without hitting anything.

Use it and youll see...........

Gonna replay this and leave as many of the lester assassin missions til the end so as to make it big on the stocks

Not happy only having 36mil in the bank with the potential for soooo much more

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Try it for Franklin when hes driving, it makes it comically funny how you could stop and turn and weave in and out of traffic without hitting anything.

they dont slow down your movement, you can use it to stop spins form happening and you can be very precise with how you place the car. its really useful for races.

they dont slow down your movement, you can use it to stop spins form happening and you can be very precise with how you place the car. its really useful for races.

ah right, so any adjustments I feed back work in real time?

Might give it a go for a street race tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

ah right, so any adjustments I feed back work in real time?

Might give it a go for a street race tonight.

its pretty much exactly the same as bullet time in max payne or deadeye in red dead redemption.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Finished last night, loved it, gonna give it a break for a few days then start into the remaining side missions

Advertisement