Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Gameplay Discussion ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Where can you buy clothes?

The clothing shops unlock after a certain mission.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Mar Mar Marmalade

Not that I actually believe in that sort of thing but has anyone noticed the amount of Illuminati references haha? Only started as Trevor and noticed about 6 so far! :pac:.

Still haven't found Grove Street. Spent about an hour looking for it and I'm clueless to if it's even in the game :rolleyes:.

Is the option to purchase property unlocked after a mission lads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Duggy747 wrote: »
    So, has anyone actually had sex with a prostitute and killed her? :pac:

Has anyone not more like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Once you call for the blimp, where do you find it? :pac: :confused:

• Advertisement

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Once you call for the blimp, where do you find it? :pac: :confused:

In the sky :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Yes... twice... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

DarkJager wrote: »
    In the sky :D

Well I'm looking at the sky like an idiot and I sees nothing :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭audidiesel

Been playing this for hours. Loving it. But can anyone tell me where to pick up a blimp. Ordered ot through the phone but can't locate the thing

audidiesel wrote: »
    Been playing this for hours. Loving it. But can anyone tell me where to pick up a blimp. Ordered ot through the phone but can't locate the thing

Only ordered it once when I was in LS itself. Blimp popped up at the airport.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Was messing around in the submarine and came across the wreckage of a plane, there was a briefcase with $12000 beside it on the ocean floor

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Yes, have to do something to keep me occupied until it comes out on PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

This. Game. Is. Perfect.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

The Game... Oh God what a game... The Last Of Us enjoy that GOTY while it lasts...
    Only just got off there now.. spent ages for some reason on the mission where you're flying over to the base and you have to parachute down, got there eventually though! Best €65 my Mother ever spent :P

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Anyone find Grove street or is it even in the game? Loving the small things about this games i.e. car ticking over after driving it for a while or the wheel arch blocking a wheel from turning after some crashes.

Grove Street is indeed there, though not modelled exactly from SA.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭Straight Talker

It's the best one yet after the disappointment that was GTA 4.They bought back the taxi driver missions!I've just done a few fares with the country music station Rebel FM blaring away.Some passengers refuse to pay though!I can't wait until i get to the countryside.

Cork 1990 All Ireland Senior Hurling and Football Champions

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

watched 5 mins of gta5 on twitch, had to turn it off mainly because it was making my hype level go through the roof haha and of course spoilers
    better be here in the morning was so dissapointed today :/ off to work i go......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Stole the fighter jet today, took a few tries to get it. Parked it up in the hangar, quicksaved and the game glitched giving me two fighter jets in the hangar. Blew up some stuff on a military base flyover, 5 wanted stars - Mission Complete. Nothing can compete with it except SAMs, not even the choppers :D

Is it sad that i imagine that i am a Cork taxi driver whenever i do the taxi missions?I even start saying things that taxi drivers say in real to myself like cursing and swearing at the traffic and talking to myself about the GAA and all that!I just seem to lose myself in the moment.:pac: I love how they have an actual taxi dispatcher that radios in when a fare is available.

• Advertisement

Stole the fighter jet today, took a few tries to get it. Parked it up in the hangar, quicksaved and the game glitched giving me two fighter jets in the hangar. Blew up some stuff on a military base flyover, 5 wanted stars - Mission Complete. Nothing can compete with it except SAMs, not even the choppers :D

I'm tempted, but the last time I went in there, I got a face-full of tank shell.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Anyone find tennis?

Is the countryside available now to explore?I can't want until i unlock Blane County talk radio!

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Anyone find tennis?

MIcheal house in vine wood hills :)

aaronh007 wrote: »
    I'm tempted, but the last time I went in there, I got a face-full of tank shell.

It took so long I've a few tips.

You end up in a hospital after you die and it's 5 mins drive away. So either quick save on the slip road and load when you fail or use a taxi driver at the hospital then steal his car when he drops you off :pac:

The optimal drive path is bash through the main gate, take the first right, then the first left. It leads right to the hanger, the planes are on the right. The plane there in my game had the cockpit open and a maintenance guy running away from it. You can take the second left and the planes are on your left but then you've to break open the cockpit and risk getting a face full of tank in the mean time.

Don't jump out of the car while moving, it wastes too much time. Get as close as you can without getting in the path of the plane.

Don't worry about turning the plane before taking off, it needs about 20ft of runway.

Get out of the range of the SAMs/base as soon as you can, bank and don't use the shoulder buttons to turn. Barrel Rolls won't help if you're flying in a straight line, you'll eat missiles. Bank, roll, loop the loop - all while getting away from the base.

Then blow everything up - the ammo/missiles appear to be limitless :pac:

How do i rotate my characters for the free roaming mode?

There are points where you can't like after a heist but just check your controls when you're walking about - Pause -> Settings - and it will tell you.

Do you need to unlock some of the radio stations?

Some radio stations are only available in certain areas, just like in real life. I've not had unlock over time tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Anyone up for a game of COD ?

:P

Advertisement