Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

daytona 675r second hand price

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭batman_oh

It's a decent price for me - they were over 10k sterling new and in the UK you would be looking at 7-8k sterling for that.
    The Irish market is in ruins though so it could be worth trying him with less. Would love one as a tarty track bike myself :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

Whats his budget?
    I'm selling a bike too, sick of dick-heads ringing offering less than half price...some people need a dose of reality when trying to buy stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cojomo2

His budget is 6.5 k max ..hes after a 600 supersports that's good for commuting and city ..was originally thinking of a gsxr 600 but likes the idea of the Daytonas powerband being more flat ..better for everyday riding

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

1300 is a lot to ask off the price... couple of hundred off is more norm and that's usually a person looking for a quick sale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭batman_oh

cojomo2 wrote: »
    His budget is 6.5 k max ..hes after a 600 supersports that's good for commuting and city ..was originally thinking of a gsxr 600 but likes the idea of the Daytonas powerband being more flat ..better for everyday riding

The suspension is fairly stiff on this I'd imagine (if the valving is anyway decent in the OEM Ohlins stuff) so it might not be overly pleasant on bumpier stuff if you are spending most of your time at commuting pace. My r1 is a complete brick until you load up the suspension when you are going fast.
    The base model 675 will do the same job on the road and be a good lot cheaper. That said - I'd want the R :P

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

cojomo2 wrote: »
    A mate of mine is is interested in this 2011 Daytona 675r... Lovely bike but his budget falls shot of the asking by a bit..

What do people think of the asking price ? Is it on the high side ?
    http://www.donedeal.ie/motorbikes-for-sale/triumph-daytona-675r/5661591

Thanks

Is it an Irish Reg bike?

If its a UK/NI reg then you have some bargaining power there.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

paddy147 wrote: »
    Is it an Irish Reg bike?

If its a UK/NI reg then you have some bargaining power there.;)

Much of a muchness paddy he will still have to pay the VRT so its swings and roundabouts.

Its a savage bike, according to all the bike media mags its the best 600 sports bike you can buy.

Advertisement