Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would be some cool things for me to do in Dublin, judging by my interests?

Options
  • 14-09-2013 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I'm a 21 year old male going into my final year in DCU. I have always lived out in the North side of the city so I have never really got to experience Dublin City properly, but I intend to this year. My main interest is music, I love all forms of electronic music while also being a fan of indie and some hip hop. Certain nightclubs and pubs are the obvious answer to this, but is there anything else interesting happening during the day in this regard, such as dj societies or hang out spots? Music, current affairs and drama are my three main interests. So can you guys suggest anything cool or interesting happening in the city center in these areas, or anything developing in these scenes in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

Have you joined the music or drama societies in DCU? There used to be a dj society as well, it might still be around?

Advertisement