Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

finance queries

• 15-09-2013 2:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I haven't started my course yet but i have it payed for and am aware that if i drop out before the 31st of October i can get a full refund. But i'm wondering if this will still effect the government fees when i re-apply next year for either the same course or a new one. I heard that i might have to pay an extra five grand ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

If you drop out before the end of October it won't effect your fees for next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

As long as you de-register properly - ie through the Student Records office, before 31st Oct., it won't affect your state grant (free fees) next year... provided the government don't bring back fees in the meantime of course!

Advertisement