Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coverage Help Needed

Options
  • 15-09-2013 8:57am

Hi.

Having recently moved into a new house my wife and I are finding it very difficult to get any coverage inside and very limited outdoors. I'm on emobile and my wife is with Vodafone.
    The previous owner was O2 and she had the same problems.
    We've both contacted our suppliers and they have basically told us that its tough titty and there's nothing they can do.
    My wife is PAYG but I'm stuck in contract until 2015 sometime.

Is there anything we can do to boost the signal? I've googled for solutions and mobile repeaters came up. I see they are both expensive and illegal. Do they actually work?

Vodafone also offered the Sure Signal device. But this wont carry my network and you also need at least 1mb of broadband. Eircom strive to supply us with 0.7mb on a good day!!

What solutions/suggestions do you think will help us?

Advertisement