Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Creda panel heater

• 15-09-2013 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I wonder if anyone can help me...
    I have the Creda storage and panel heaters. The storage one in the main room is working fine. But the two panel heaters in the bedrooms dont seem to be letting the heat out. I have switched them both on at the mains in the wall and I have tried leaving them on timer and putting them on the actual on setting and neither are letting out heat at all. The red light at the mains is coming on for both of them but I am wondering if there is something else I need to turn on somehwere.

I have searched and searched online but can only find stuff about the storage heaters and not the panel ones.

Please help before it starts getting cold..

Thank you
    :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭Avns1s

Check to see is there a thermostat towards the back usually on the right side.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 KimBlaides

YES!!! :D:D

Wouldnt have thought to even check as there is a big press right beside it. They are both heating up now. Thank you so so much!

Glad you're sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 muhjun

Hello

I have 3 Creda storage heaters in my apartment.
    - Switched on Main switches and checked they are ON on Electrical distrbution Board
    - Set the input and output as per the manual ( just in case i put both of input and output in the middle) . I can hear clicks when rotating them which mean they should be working fine.
    - the 3 storages are on for the last two nights but none has heat out
    I have attached photos.

Appreciate your help
    Thanks

muhjun wrote: »
    Hello

I have 3 Creda storage heaters in my apartment.
    - Switched on Main switches and checked they are ON on Electrical distrbution Board
    - Set the input and output as per the manual ( just in case i put both of input and output in the middle) . I can hear clicks when rotating them which mean they should be working fine.
    - the 3 storages are on for the last two nights but none has heat out
    I have attached photos.

Appreciate your help
    Thanks

Sometimes there is a room thermostat which controls power to them. Do you have one anywhere? If you do turn it up to the max and see what happened tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

I suggest you call an electrician to them . Those heaters are controlled by the ESB time clock. The marks on top of that heater look like something was left down on it , if the vent on top was blocked the fuseable link needs replacing in the heater

• Registered Users Posts: 4 muhjun

Thanks guys.

Luckily, I have replaced these old heaters with a new radiator :)

Advertisement