Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Surface Pro

• 15-09-2013 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering if the specs for this tablet is any good. I would love to play indie games and some less spec demanding games on it (getting a keyboard + mouse for tablet). Would also love to watch movies and all that too. Also, is it basically a small laptop in terms of what it can do?

Any opinions would be awesome :).

http://www.pcworld.ie/Product/MICROSOFT-Surface-Pro-106andrdquo-Tablet-128-GB/315042/2.9

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,646 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

The pro has the specs of an ultrabook. a 3rd gen intel i5 will drive most games just fine. World of Warcraft, Sims, even Skyrim and Call of Duty if you play with the settings.

I own it but I don't use it for gaming. It will handle it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,646 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Surface 2 is being released in less than two weeks so I wouldn't get that model yet.
    The odds of it reaching Ireland by christmas however..

And its being released October 18th. You're confusing it with the Announcement event, on September 23rd.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

+1 on you holding back for the Surface 2

• Registered Users Posts: 3 zephyrs060780

Well, its a gorgeous device anyway, but with the 2 around the corner I'm looking to get rid of mine

Advertisement