Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Lumia 625

• 15-09-2013 12:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭

Anyone getting one? Nice phone .

proxy.jpg?t=HBjFAWh0dHBzOi8vcHVibGljLnNuMi5saXZlZmlsZXN0b3JlLmNvbS95MnBLMXY0OGtVaHA0VTVPdVBJV21xbXJya3NLRVlqRTd3dzBjNXQtblg4UnBIX3RRYTk5bjFFYnFaZ1I3dWdrWlg1NTVpRFhnZk0tNjltNGt0Zkswc3M0aEtKT0M3aXptWWYtUUZKQ2YzRzNQWS9XUF8yMDEzMDkxNV8xMl8wN180M19Qcm8yMDEzMDkxNTEyMTEyMS5qcGc_cHNpZD0xFIAFFOgCABYAEgA&s=Nh0bt06oTRrpfgTMmzZ6NA30noLbhBe9fjfFTMEBLK8

Main camera sensor: 5 MP
    Display size: 4.7''
    Processor name: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4
    Maximum Video playback time: 6.8h
    Maximum music playback time: 90h
    Touch screen technology: Super sensitive touch

Nice phone same size as the 925 quite good.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

jimmynokia wrote: »
    Anyone getting one? Nice phone .

proxy.jpg?t=HBjFAWh0dHBzOi8vcHVibGljLnNuMi5saXZlZmlsZXN0b3JlLmNvbS95MnBLMXY0OGtVaHA0VTVPdVBJV21xbXJya3NLRVlqRTd3dzBjNXQtblg4UnBIX3RRYTk5bjFFYnFaZ1I3dWdrWlg1NTVpRFhnZk0tNjltNGt0Zkswc3M0aEtKT0M3aXptWWYtUUZKQ2YzRzNQWS9XUF8yMDEzMDkxNV8xMl8wN180M19Qcm8yMDEzMDkxNTEyMTEyMS5qcGc_cHNpZD0xFIAFFOgCABYAEgA&s=Nh0bt06oTRrpfgTMmzZ6NA30noLbhBe9fjfFTMEBLK8

Main camera sensor: 5 MP
    Display size: 4.7''
    Processor name: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4
    Maximum Video playback time: 6.8h
    Maximum music playback time: 90h
    Touch screen technology: Super sensitive touch

Nice phone same size as the 925 quite good.

have one they are ok.Problem with continually having to search for network....if you need email checked regular for example ..avoid..
    seems to be a windows/nokia fault ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Where did you get the 625 from, I thought they weren't out yet?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 8,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

have one they are ok.Problem with continually having to search for network....if you need email checked regular for example ..avoid..
    seems to be a windows/nokia fault ....

I've never seen that problem on any other Windows Phone, mine has been excellent for checking email, I've had problems with Android, iOS and WP when using the Three network so maybe its a network issue

beauf wrote: »
    Where did you get the 625 from, I thought they weren't out yet?

ITS 620 my error

liamog wrote: »
    I've never seen that problem on any other Windows Phone, mine has been excellent for checking email, I've had problems with Android, iOS and WP when using the Three network so maybe its a network issue

my one works excellent too. just resetting it to factory setting as i type.
    i on 3 network , this is their advise...time will tell. a google search will
    tell you how widespread issue is , if your intested

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 8,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

Three Ireland are kinda rubbish when it comes to Windows Phone, they had a disagreement with Nokia over the Lumia 800 price cuts, as such they don't stock any Nokia Phones.

Boards is full of people reporting issues with Smartphones and network issues on Three. I'd say when they integrate the network with o2 it should go away as the problem is believed to be due to the handover from Three's real network to the Vodafone network they use as a backup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

I have one of the 625's that I bought on eBay.

I find it good - the signal seems to be stronger on it on Three compared to my main Galaxy S4 also on Three with both phones sitting side by side

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭wilser

Meteor are selling the 625 for €190 atm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭simi956

Vodafone now have the Lumia 625 for €205

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

229 actually.

• Advertisement
Advertisement