Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somewhere to pass a few hours near the O2

Options
  • 15-09-2013 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi, guys
    I am bringing my daughter & her friend to the O2 tonight to see Macklemore. I will be travelling from the west, dropping them off at the venue at around 7pm and collecting them probably between 11 & 12 pm & driving home again.
    Can anyone recommend something that might be going on locally where I can pass a few hours.
    I'd be interested in stand up comedians or any type of entertainment that I could go to during these times.
    Unfortunately my sister that lives in Dublin is away on hols & I can't go to a pub for a few pints..
    Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

The Odean cinema is right beside the o2. You could go see a film.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

^^^^ Probably your best bet, only other real option is to head to the city centre and see whats on there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,270 ✭✭✭ratracer

What time are the roads around the quays closed until today with the flight fest on? Keep it in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭sgds

That good idea, never thought of that, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

There's stand-up comedy in the International, the Ha'Penny Inn and the Stag's Head on Sunday nights.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭sgds

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    There's stand-up comedy in the International, the Ha'Penny Inn and the Stag's Head on Sunday nights.

Thanks, are they far from the O2. Worth checking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Nah, just get the Luas up to Jervis St. and then head across the river, Ha'Penny Inn just on the corner when you cross the bridge of the same name.

Advertisement