Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hacker Space Athlone

Options
  • 15-09-2013 12:45pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone interested in setting up a Space in Athlone. I'm sure we could set up with another group or so, to cut the cost of having a space to play around with bits and bobs. I tried to setup one in Navan, but had to move back.

So I'd love another crack at it and get a few people together.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

In the process of checking out a unit with broadband access if anyone is interested in using it as a space and spawning ground for some creations/development.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

Hi Itzy,

Normally I'd be interested, but I'm up to my gills with work and more than likely will be for the next 3-4 months. Good in one way, bad in others :S

Just testing the water again to see if anyone would be interested in a space or just a few regular meet ups?

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭ifeelill

There was a thread on this not long ago, seemed to get some traction as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭KizzyMonster

What does this involve?

Everything and anything. A place somewhere for people to get together and share in a past time, for example in Computers, Electronics, Art, Knitting etc

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭ifeelill

Advertisement