Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solarwinds

Options
  • 15-09-2013 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Just wondering if there is anyone out there who has ever worked for Solarwinds I had an interview recently and I wanted to know what it's actually like to work there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭yellowcrayon

If you're going into the telesales or the renewals department, il be honest, its not fantastic.... The money isnt great and you'll have to call a lot of foreign countries who arent even awake/at work when you're trying to ring them (e.g. China)
    It is Mon - Fri though, which is a plus, so at least your weekends would be free :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Chriscon30

Piggeys wrote: »
    Just wondering if there is anyone out there who has ever worked for Solarwinds I had an interview recently and I wanted to know what it's actually like to work there.

Hi did you get the job in solar winds? What are they like to work for I also have an interview, and would appreciate some feedback??

Advertisement