Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Xbox one

Options
  • 15-09-2013 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭

So, I am really confused here, mostly because of the games regarding the 2 consoles...
    So I have questions if people be kind enough to answer
    1) Will xbox still produce games for xbox 360 for at least another 2 years
    2) What are the chances of flashing an Xbox one
    3) Are the xbox one games cheaper then the ps4, as I looked them up on games stop and all of them seemed to be atleast 8E cheaper ??!!
    4) I have a years membership on the xbox 360 for live, will this work for the xbox one and will I still have all my gamerscores, stats etc. for xbox live if I get the xbox one ??

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

So, I am really confused here, mostly because of the games regarding the 2 consoles...
    So I have questions if people be kind enough to answer
    1) Will xbox still produce games for xbox 360 for at least another 2 years
    2) What are the chances of flashing an Xbox one
    3) Are the xbox one games cheaper then the ps4, as I looked them up on games stop and all of them seemed to be atleast 8E cheaper ??!!
    4) I have a years membership on the xbox 360 for live, will this work for the xbox one and will I still have all my gamerscores, stats etc. for xbox live if I get the xbox one ??

Thanks

1. Yes
    2. Good
    3. Not that I'm aware of.
    4. Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

F1ngers wrote: »
    1. Yes
    2. Good
    3. Not that I'm aware of.
    4. Yes.

Thanks