Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy yoga?

Options
  • 15-09-2013 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows of good pregnancy yoga classes in rush/lusk/skerries/swords area? I was hoping to join Niamh Keane's as I have done yoga with her before but she isn't starting classes until after mid term. There is a class in the gym in lusk but it's on a Saturday and I was hoping for a mid week evening. I'm looking for something that will make me feel like I'm doing a little bit of work, not a class where most of it is relaxation!

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

There were maternity yoga classes in Ardgillan Castle last year. Not sure if they are still going, but no harm giving them a bell.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Louise fagan runs a class in the Carnegie court in swords, it is a nice relaxing class.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

A Girl called Maria runs pregnancy yoga in the town hall in Balbriggan every Thursday 6.45 to 7.45. €100 for 10 lessons, or €12 per class drop in. No class next Thurs (19th) but starting back the following week (26th).

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Helen Plass does classes in the airside yoga centre:
    http://www.yoga4all.ie/pregnancy-yoga-yoga4all/

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Tree of Life in malahide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Bagheera

Thanks for the recommendations, will give them a go :)

Advertisement