Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League Admin

Options
  • 15-09-2013 3:39pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

League Name is Boards Madden
    Password is Madden25

Under no circumstances are you to join and then leave. This will result in that gamertag being banned from the league (EAs fault)

You must create a coach, you cannot pick an existing one.

Everyone has now been invited, so get accepting, we cant start until every human has signed up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

I can't seem to put a space in in the password? I presume I'm doing it wrong :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

I can't seem to put a space in in the password? I presume I'm doing it wrong :/

You should have an invite without having to use that info, otherwise I say there is no space!

Oh right, Heli didn't send me an invite :( I'm only after trading in M13 and picking up this one. It says that there is only 12 in the league.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Dave you don't get a XBL pm you need to go into the menus on franchise

I looked there first, and it is telling me that I have no pending invites.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Hmmm, right join up the old fashioned way!

I can't do that either because I can't put a space in the password field.

Does anyone want to buy a slightly used copy of M25? :pac:

Sorry Dave, password is Madden25, no spaces!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Password not working for me

Maybe I'm missing something but I've tried capitals, all sorts of combinations and I've tried what the corrected password on this thread is

Can I just get an invite?

gamertag micmclo

Ah I don't know what is wrong with this bloody game. It is still telling me that the supplied password is incorrect.

Stupid question time.
    I'm going into connected franchise, then find a league. Do a search for "boards". There is only one "Boards Madden" league with kaiche as the lead gamertag? Preseason Wk1 w/16 teams.

I've tried it with a big M, a little m, and allcaps and still the same result
    computer-says-no.jpg

Edit: I like Mikes idea, can you send/resend the invites?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Sack the commish!

Dave and mike I've sent you both new invites

Advertisement