Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water cut off without warning on Bray Seafront?

• 15-09-2013 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭

Anyone else in the area of Bray seafront have their water suddenly cut off this afternoon?

Ours is gone completely for the last few hours, as is our next-door-neighbours. I'm hoping it's fairly widespread so they've as much reason as possible to get this sorted ASAP.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Panic over - water's back on :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,095 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

The council has a texting service that you sign upto to get updates by text about things like water cut off and roadworks.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement