Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

user manual for castelgarden ride-on

• 15-09-2013 4:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I bought a second hand castelgarden ride-on. It's a 13.5/92 hydro

Plate on her says...

JTP 92 Hydro

192kg

2003 S/No 77263

Anyone any idea where I might pick up a user manual in hard copy or in pdf. Did a search online but it seems to draw a blank when using the model or serial no.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 104 ✭✭Fat Nav

gooner99 wrote: »
    Hi.

I bought a second hand castelgarden ride-on. It's a 13.5/92 hydro

Plate on her says...

JTP 92 Hydro

192kg

2003 S/No 77263

Anyone any idea where I might pick up a user manual in hard copy or in pdf. Did a search online but it seems to draw a blank when using the model or serial no.

Cheers.

Google Doyles importers they are the irish distributers for caslegarden and im sure they can help you out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭gooner99

Fat Nav wrote: »
    Google Doyles importers they are the irish distributers for caslegarden and im sure they can help you out.

Thanks for your help. I emailed Doyles and they sent me a pdf of the workshop manual.

Advertisement