Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lectures gone from timetable

Options
  • 15-09-2013 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Has anyone else's lectures disappeared from their timetables??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

phish wrote: »
    Has anyone else's lectures disappeared from their timetables??

Yes look like I have a light day tomorrow :)
    I wish !!

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭ricimaki

It appears to be a UL-wide problem, as everyone I know in UL is having the same problem

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭Yurt

Thank **** its not just me...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

About to say the same,
    Contemplating did I register,
    Remember checking countless times last week, verifying that I did...
    Just checked email saying I've registered, surely bulletproof to €200 fine now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

I registered last Monday, but my timetable never appeared at all, apparently no one in our course (Msc financial services) has theirs yet, we all are just going by the course timetable which isn't much help when there are 5 different labs and you are supposed to be assigned to one.

Sort it out SAA!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

1huge1 wrote: »
    I registered last Monday, but my timetable never appeared at all, apparently no one in our course (Msc financial services) has theirs yet, we all are just going by the course timetable which isn't much help when there are 5 different labs and you are supposed to be assigned to one.

Sort it out SAA!

Were you not told at orientation that first years don't have personal timetables until week 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

It's funny, I praised ITD a lot last year because in general everything (exam result releases, internet connection, email, sulis, etc) ran smoothly.

It's certainly been made up for in the past two weeks, what with having to hide my IP to access email, modules missing from SULIS and now this... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

At least this is fixed now. For me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Cossax wrote: »
    Were you not told at orientation that first years don't have personal timetables until week 3?

Must of missed that one.

Advertisement