Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CO2 Regulator

Options
  • 15-09-2013 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Looking for help! Just got my first kegs and put together a Kegerator but I can't figure out the regulator settings. I've read that to force carbonate you set it to 20-30PSI and for regular use you set it to 10PSI however I'm not sure which dial is the PSI!
    Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Richie71

It's the dial at the top of the regulator you'll be adjusting. You don't have PSI readings on the dial, you have 'BAR'. 0.75 bar will equal around 10PSI (google it for a more accurate conversion rate). I usually go to 1 bar.

After you set the regulator, check it again after an hour or so as the pressure will change as the beer & gas cool in the fridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

any of you used/bought these full kegs kits and if so, how do ye think they are?

http://www.mybeerandwine.ie/keg-starter-kit-p-395.html

how much is the gas to add onto this and what are the best ways to make the beer ice cold?

Advertisement