Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Partly paid Pre-Order - Same as Fully paid?

• 15-09-2013 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi,

I paid off 10euro on gta 5 about a month ago, will they keep my copy of the game?- or does it need to be fully paid off in order for them to keep me a copy.

Thanks,
    :) *sweats....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭sally365

Lol my title for this thread sucks! I blame my ability to think due to the release tomorrow :O ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

I say they'll hold it for you but get in there fast just incase

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭sally365

i'll pay off the rest before afternoon and ask them whats the deal with it, seriously cant wait for this game!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭unattendedbag

Gamestop in blanchardstown said there will only be one line for everyone. Apparently the two line system of those who have and haven't paid yet caused war in the past.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Gamestop in blanchardstown said there will only be one line for everyone. Apparently the two line system of those who have and haven't paid yet caused war in the past.

I was down there on Thursday and I really couldnt understand what the girl meant :p

She said that if you havent paid in full you have to go down between 10pm and 12am .. come 12.01am they will just hand out copies. But she mentioned using that two line system.

I have no clue what's going on now. lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Gamestop Wilton Cork will have two lines. One for unpaid or non preorders, other for express queue that paid in full. Was told express queue goes very fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭ArklowHoop

The two line system is so that you can
    Come into your local GameStop from 10pm onwards to pay in full,pick any of the offers you want etc,you're then given a receipt with "to be collected after midnight" on it,

Then You join the second que-and once the clock strikes 00:01 you hand in your reciept-it's then stamped "collected" you receive your game(and any other stuff you purchased) and you go home happy.

Advertisement