Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crystal Swing

Options
  • 15-09-2013 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Do you agree that this group's music can make any part of the anatomy shake, shimmy and seduce?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

I do!

What do ye think of the latest video from Crystal Swing? Mary should take a hike into the background and let the two young ones front the band.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

They've been around for years now, do ya think the two young ones got much of a ribbing in school over the band?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Howard Juneau

NedLowry wrote: »
    Do you agree that this group's music can make any part of the anatomy shake, shimmy and seduce?

Just my bowels :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Shakti

they're like a disturbing dream,

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Lambofdave

The mother has no shame

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Lambofdave wrote: »
    The mother has no shame

She'd still get a game though.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭chucksandstorm

Their harmless in all fairness

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

Why is a thread about them in the Music forum though?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭chucksandstorm

they are a band and technically what they do is perform and record music so I suppose it has to go here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Howard Juneau

they are a band and technically what they do is perform and record music so I suppose it has to go here.

Technically, Alvin & the Chipmunks are a band, but I don't see anyone starting threads on them!

• Advertisement
Advertisement