Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch domain name of my site

Options
  • 15-09-2013 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭

Hello,
    I'm currently in a Minimus package, with a .eu web address, and I was wondering if I were to swap to a "my real name".ie account, is there anything needed to set it up under my real name?

Would also hope to keep the current site, and just switch the domain name? My current .eu domain expires in 6 days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

le bump

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

the_syco wrote: »
    Hello,
    I'm currently in a Minimus package, with a .eu web address, and I was wondering if I were to swap to a "my real name".ie account, is there anything needed to set it up under my real name?

Would also hope to keep the current site, and just switch the domain name? My current .eu domain expires in 6 days.
    Do you already have the other domain?
    It sounds like you want to switch the domain name associated with an existing site?

In either case I'd recommend you contact our helpdesk with exact details, as they've be able to advise on the best way to do it.

All our hosting plans support multiple domains, so you'd be able to keep the existing hosting plan anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Blacknight wrote: »
    In either case I'd recommend you contact our helpdesk with exact details, as they've be able to advise on the best way to do it.

All our hosting plans support multiple domains, so you'd be able to keep the existing hosting plan anyway
    Burning the midnight oil? o.0

I've submitted a ticket through the helpdesk, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

the_syco wrote: »
    Blacknight wrote: »

Burning the midnight oil? o.0

I've submitted a ticket through the helpdesk, thanks :)
    I keep odd hours :)

Advertisement