Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redford park

Options
  • 15-09-2013 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,493 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe someone asked this before so apologies if they have.

How much were the 3 bed semi in Redford park when they were built and how much were the very small 2 bed bungalows when they were built, anyone know and when were they built 1983?

Was talking to someone about this during the week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Time of build is circa. 1982/83. Wouldn't have any knowledge on purchase cost.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

astrofluff wrote: »
    Time of build is circa. 1982/83. Wouldn't have any knowledge on purchase cost.
    Approx 17 to 20k at a guess

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭aynneone

Strange as it may seem I was interested in one of those wee bungalows, must be 7/8 years ago and they were going for circa E315k then..crazy when you look at the fact that our 6 bedroom house is being put up for sale in a similar location but not in an estate and we will be lucky to get more than 400k :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭davo2001

aynneone wrote: »
    Strange as it may seem I was interested in one of those wee bungalows, must be 7/8 years ago and they were going for circa E315k then..crazy when you look at the fact that our 6 bedroom house is being put up for sale in a similar location but not in an estate and we will be lucky to get more than 400k :(

Ah the boom v bust prices! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

bought a semi detached bungalow before it was built for €31,500:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Crescent

Bettyboop wrote: »
    bought a semi detached bungalow before it was built for €31,500:D

If you don't mind me asking, what year was that?

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

Crescent wrote: »
    If you don't mind me asking, what year was that?

1987:)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Crescent

Bettyboop wrote: »
    1987:)

Thanks!

Advertisement