Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open roadside phone connection cabinet

Options
  • 15-09-2013 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I would like to report an open roadside phone connection cabinet at the top of Garden Village Drive, in Kilpedder Co Wicklow.

The ID sticker is NMK 10 and it is a recently installed unit.

The cabinet seems to be unlocked and the doors are swinging open in the wind.

Regards,

Garden Village resident.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Ger Roe wrote: »
    Hi,

I would like to report an open roadside phone connection cabinet at the top of Garden Village Drive, in Kilpedder Co Wicklow.

Regards,

Garden Village resident.

Hi Ger Roe

Many thanks for raising this to us. I have sent this to operations to have this looked at.

Thanks again

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭Ger Roe

Hi,

Regards,

Garden Village resident.

Hi Ger Roe

Many thanks for raising this to us. I have sent this to operations to have this looked at.

Thanks again

Al
    The cabinet is now locked.

Thank you for the prompt response.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Regards,

Garden Village resident.

Hi Ger Roe

Thanks again

Al
    The cabinet is now locked.

Thank you for the prompt response.
    Thank you for highlighting this to us Ger Roe

Al

Advertisement