Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a poker site with an Android app please???

Options
  • 15-09-2013 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm a casual player who has a Paddy Power account. I play low stakes €1/€2 sit and go + the odd €10 or €20 tournament.

Twice recently I tried to add a new debit card to my account as my old card has expired and twice PP were unable to accept it. On both occasions PP's "Customer Support" gave me some BS about having system problems so I've decided to bring my (very small) poker business to another operator.

I'm looking for something which has a nice interface for playing on my laptop and can also be played on an Android smartphone or has an Android app.

Would appreciate your recommendations.

Cheers,

Ben

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Could do worse than give pokerstars a spin, software is 1000 times better than iPoker affiliates like PP and much better selection of games / way bigger player base.

Not sure about depositing with an Irish debit card, I can't imagine it would be a problem. Definately has a decent android app.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭BenEadir

Thanks Marco, sounds good.

How would it compare say to SwitchPoker? I did a little searching and that site seemed to get a few recommendations as a good 'mobile' centric platform and is Irish owned.

I guess I could just try the two but would be interested in your opinion.

Cheers,

Ben

• Registered Users Posts: 2 razorconor

switch poker is one of my favorite apps..plenty of fish but traffic is pretty bad.. you should find a good few here www.pokerandroid.net

Advertisement