Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tethering from HTC one

• 15-09-2013 9:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 332 ✭✭

Is this possible or do I need a special contract?

Will I incur ridiculous charges?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

I am with Three.

Very simple to do and I have not been charged anything extra yet, even though its technically not allowed on my contract. Mind you, I use it very little.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 332 ✭✭HeadPig

Strituck wrote: »
    I am with Three.

Very simple to do and I have not been charged anything extra yet, even though its technically not allowed on my contract. Mind you, I use it very little.

Interesting. I'm with meteor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭loopymum

HeadPig wrote: »
    Interesting. I'm with meteor

Are you bill pay with meteor? I used be and it wasn't against the terms and conditions then.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,856 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I tether on meteor and it's fine, no extra charges providing you keep inside your mobile limits. I don't think android phones are generally tracked for tethering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Been tethered off my phone as my only internet source for the past two weeks now and haven't had any hiccups (bar the crippling slowness of it). I'm on Three PAYG, about 2.5gb of data used so far this month.

• Advertisement
Advertisement