Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best restaurant in Dundalk

Options
  • 15-09-2013 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

Just want to get a few opinions on what you all regard as the nicest restaurant in Dundalk, im not talking Chinese or Indian or that more your meat veg and spugs etc

Is there a couple that stand out over the rest or maybe one that is in a league of its own?

My latest meal outing was in the Windsor and man was it disappointing! The food was very poor and the service was dreadful and I wont be returning again for sure.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

Think there a thread on eating out in Dundalk if ye do a search.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭rogieop

Eno is the best in my opinion.

Lovely inside, great service, friendly staff, lovely food, it pricey but worth it all in all.

Also like left bank and foodhouse.

Another one is belles tea room out in blackrock. Great for lunch / coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

Clermont ive always had a good meal in Blackrock, though i said this before on here and nearly had my head handed to me! I agree Eno for special occaisons, Riva is a tick all boxes sort of place, Leftbank started off pricey and small portions but by god the last time i was there at easter the starter had me stuffed. Jockeys is great value, good portions and reasonable. Never ate in Kennedys (do they do a la carte)? Jackies was great one evening but not on another so jury out.

Fairways sundays are similar to Lisdoo but a bit quieter. Lisdoo great especially when ye get the carry out meal and have a roast dinner at home with none of the hassle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

There is a considerable thread already on eating out in Dundalk. Do we now start repeating it all?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 M.A.G

Jackies do a great set menu,think its only 25 euro,great food and great value.
    Eno is also a firm favorite with us,fantastic pizza's.
    Day time,The foodhouse in Clanbrassil street is hard to beat.Best coffee in town by a mile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

ROMA

Advertisement