Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What is the best editing app?

• 15-09-2013 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    I'm currently interested in doing a short documentary within the next few weeks. I have an Ipad 2 and I hope to shoot my footage with the video on it

I usually use Final Cut Pro to edit footage on my laptop but it doesn't load on the Ipad. Could anyone recommend an app which is similar to Final Cut Pro? or as easy to use?

Any feedback is appreciated -)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

con1421 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I'm currently interested in doing a short documentary within the next few weeks. I have an Ipad 2 and I hope to shoot my footage with the video on it

I usually use Final Cut Pro to edit footage on my laptop but it doesn't load on the Ipad. Could anyone recommend an app which is similar to Final Cut Pro? or as easy to use?

Any feedback is appreciated -)

The best option is probably Apple's own iMovie app which is available on the App Store. Not sure about alternatives but for video editing its probably the most popular, although it doesn't come close to Final Cut Pro.

As a aside, the iPad 2 has a pretty low quality camera, so maybe it wouldn't be the best option for you. You could always export any video footage you shoot on your iPad to your Mac and edit it there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

I use an app called Pinnacle Studio for making YouTube videos with my iPad. Just simple videos but you could probably make fancier ones if you wanted! Ridiculously easy to use but costs about 12 quid

Advertisement