Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf3 premium for regular trade

Options
  • 15-09-2013 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone wanted to make a trade, here's the details:
    I have a bf3 key (eu key)
    And I was wondering if anyone has a Premium key that they could trade for it
    So I give you the normal key, you you give me the premium key
    (Not bf3 premium edition, I already have bf3, I just want the upgrade key)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

So you want to trade a game worth probably less than 50p for the premium which is like 20-30 quid ? seems legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tony12987

Bf3 cost €30 and premium is about the same

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Magill wrote: »
    So you want to trade a game worth probably less than 50p for the premium which is like 20-30 quid ? seems legit.

true_story_bro__by_sofitrp-d5bt24p.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Tony12987 wrote: »

Yeah because you totally didn't buy the extra key in the humble bundle :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

inb4 op claims he didn't buy it there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Tony12987 wrote: »

I bought BF3 plus about 5 other games for less than a £5 a couple of weeks ago.

I don't know if you got your key from the humble bundle or not but people have been giving away a lot of BF3 keys for free since then so its not really a fair trade :D

Advertisement