Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Test in Ballina

Options
  • 15-09-2013 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

I'm hoping to do my test in Ballina in the next few weeks and I was wondering if anybody had any advice for me on what to expect from the
    Ballina Test Centre

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭serious3

jeez where do i start! there's a stop sign leaving the car park of the test centre, the stop line at the railway is after the tracks and the sign, stop sign at the mini roundabout, don't stop at the larger roundabout if there's nothing coming, watch your speed leaving town towards foxford, look at your mirrors when entering /leaving speed zones, U-turn road is fairly narrow, bridge approaching U-turn road is awful narrow so don't cut it...... any more i think of i'll post up, do you know the route?

when passing the school make sure to be going fast enough to make progress but slow enough not to have to brake going over the ramps, the tester is a sound enough bloke, all the gear on before you get in the test centre inc L vest, make sure you know every sign in the rules of the road book too

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭jasper1422

serious3 wrote: »
    jeez where do i start! there's a stop sign leaving the car park of the test centre, the stop line at the railway is after the tracks and the sign, stop sign at the mini roundabout, don't stop at the larger roundabout if there's nothing coming, watch your speed leaving town towards foxford, look at your mirrors when entering /leaving speed zones, U-turn road is fairly narrow, bridge approaching U-turn road is awful narrow so don't cut it...... any more i think of i'll post up, do you know the route?

Thanks for That!

Dont know the route yet but plan to do a lesson next weekend down there so that will give me a few weeks to practice it.

What sort of questions did did he ask?

thanks again

just general ones on road signs etc inc roadworks and motorway, who you doing lessons with?

serious3 wrote: »
    just general ones on road signs etc inc roadworks and motorway, who you doing lessons with?

T.J Or John. There the guys i done IBT with.

• Advertisement

Hi all.

Just Bumping up Before test. If anyone has done the test lately in Ballina??

Thanks again.

Advertisement